Hi I am vasuderatorrent

As long as you stick to the "no sex with members" pledge....

If, however, you decide to join the Clown Posse Butt Cuddle, a soak in some sheep dip might suffice.

The Clown Posse Butt Cuddle? Hmmm. It makes me kind of curious as to how they came up with the name but I have to admit that I haven't been solicited to join their 'Cuddle'. Maybe I will go ahead and finish off my shots. Are you guys trying to scare me off?

As long as you stick to the "no sex with members" pledge....

If, however, you decide to join the Clown Posse Butt Cuddle, a soak in some sheep dip might suffice.

The Clown Posse Butt Cuddle? Hmmm. It makes me kind of curious as to how they came up with the name but I have to admit that I haven't been solicited to join their 'Cuddle'. Maybe I will go ahead and finish off my shots. Are you guys trying to scare me off?

If you're inane you'll fit right in....

WELCOME ABOARD!

085656ca-1c58-46a4-aad5-ac232a7e564b.jpg

Hi,

I am vasuderatorrent and I am new here. Any tips that I could receive would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

vasuderatorrent

Tips?
Well in addition to the excellent advice you have already been given, make sure the batteries are fresh in your BS detector and a bullet proof vest is a pretty good idea too.

Seriously, you'll find all kinds of folks here at USMB--pleasant ones, funny ones, bright ones. And then there are the others. A lot of us have been here a very long time now, so there must be something keeping us here. :)

Forum List

Back