Hi ho!

lake avenue

Mar 30, 2015
Hello all you beautiful people. Im lake avenue. I'm fairly liberal when it comes to social issues but I'm fairly conservative on economic issues and foreign policy. My views most match those of the libertarian party.

As for things I don't really like, that would go to mainly communists, social conservatives, fascists, and climate change deniers. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I don't bite.. much.

Mod Edited:
  • No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,not liking fascists and all,then i hope you hate our corrupt government we have here in the states? the american sheep have been conditioned and programmed by our corrupt schools that we are a free country when in reality,we are one of the most suppressed because we are actually a facist dictatership

i don't think you're allowed to link to other discussion forums...

hello,not liking fascists and all,then i hope you hate our corrupt government we have here in the states? the american sheep have been conditioned and programmed by our corrupt schools that we are a free country when in reality,we are one of the most suppressed because we are actually a facist dictatership
I'm fully aware of the rising police state and how the american education system likes to paint themselves into a pretty picture. However, I don't think I take my beliefs as far as you do; while I do believe America had the opportunity to take action against 9/11, I don't believe it was an inside job. Thanks for this post, I haven't thought on these issues in awhile.

Hello all you beautiful people. Im lake avenue. I'm fairly liberal when it comes to social issues but I'm fairly conservative on economic issues and foreign policy. My views most match those of the libertarian party.

As for things I don't really like, that would go to mainly communists, social conservatives, fascists, and climate change deniers. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I don't bite.. much.

Hello lake avenue...

Welcome to USMB.

Please take the time out to read USMB Rules and Guidelines here: USMB Rules and Guidelines if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Mod.

Again, welcome to the site. :)

wow grandma, your new sig line sounds so angry...

"Fuck you. In the eye. With a mangy, sore-covered, flea-infested, giant sized sewer rat that's been infected with fire aids."

I'm fully aware of the rising police state and how the american education system likes to paint themselves into a pretty picture. However, I don't think I take my beliefs as far as you do; while I do believe America had the opportunity to take action against 9/11, I don't believe it was an inside job. Thanks for this post, I haven't thought on these issues in awhile.

thats cool.as long as you acknowledge the facts that we are a police state and both parties are corrupt.

many of the sheep just dont want to learn that they are part of the problem if they go out and voted for romney or obama,not bothering to do research that there is no difference between the two other than one is black and one white,thats it.

they just dont get it that in reality its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so they think they have a choice in who gets elected,they have been so programmed and conditioned for so long they are too far gone to reasoned with because they are so much in denial only seeing what they want to see.

for them to have to acknowledge facts we live in a banana republic is too scary a thought for them to face and that they dont elect our people and put them in office,that they are actually selected fr us by the elite.

wow grandma, your new sig line sounds so angry...

"Fuck you. In the eye. With a mangy, sore-covered, flea-infested, giant sized sewer rat that's been infected with fire aids."

It's a fake ragepost from a Mafia game.

With Easter coming I'll probably remove it.

Welcome.......hope you enjoy posting here. You've already gotten a taste of some of the loons that post here......don't let that discourage you, they are harmless....just not right in the head.

welcome.jpg

Mod Edited:
  • No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Hello, Lake Avenue.

Welcome to USMB.

Please make sure you have all your shots and please submit both you short-form and long-form birth certificates. A blood test is also a good idea.

Thanks!

Oh, and ignore the trolls....

Forum List

Back