Hi! Hi!

mecanofan

Rookie
Jul 12, 2008
:lol:Hello everyone! I'm here to enjoy some good conversations with like-minded people. I'm into progressive politics, the environment, and other issues that affect our world. Take care!

:lol:Hello everyone! I'm here to enjoy some good conversations with like-minded people. I'm into progressive politics, the environment, and other issues that affect our world. Take care!

Pressing matter we're currently considering..

1. Does an unborn fetus have the right bear arms, and if shoots the mother, is it self defence if the mother is planing on aborting it?

2. Should the dead who vote by mail be forced to wear lapel flag pins?

3. If the USA has 30,000,000 aliens, why do only the nutters get abducted and probed?

Feel free to weigh in on this important public issues.

Pressing matter we're currently considering..

1. Does an unborn fetus have the right bear arms, and if shoots the mother, is it self defence if the mother is planing on aborting it?

2. Should the dead who vote by mail be forced to wear lapel flag pins?

3. If the USA has 30,000,000 aliens, why do only the nutters get abducted and probed?

Feel free to weigh in on this important public issues.

you forgot a couple:

4. Is Paris Hilton really a man?

5. Should convicts receiving the death penalty be forced to smoke cigarettes as a form of execution?

By the way welcome to the board, Mecanofan!

As you've probably noticed by the responses you got, this isn't a place of "like-minded people". We are fairly diverse in our opinions here... so if that's your speed, welcome.

Forum List

Back