Hi, hadit here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. I don't have 50 posts yet, so I haven't been able to PM you like I wanted. DA is locked down again because of the spam-bots. Red is going to clean out the logins and block IPs, then upgrade vBulletin and see what we can do. Anyway, I'm asking over there about previously banned members being allowed to come back.

Thank You Hadit. :) Anyone heard from Tomer,Teller,CP,antiquity,Damn Yankee,jwreck or Opti?

Hey everybody. I don't have 50 posts yet, so I haven't been able to PM you like I wanted. DA is locked down again because of the spam-bots. Red is going to clean out the logins and block IPs, then upgrade vBulletin and see what we can do. Anyway, I'm asking over there about previously banned members being allowed to come back.

O.mi.gawd! I hope you don't mean The Return Of Thumbtack...

Thank You Hadit. :) Anyone heard from Tomer,Teller,CP,antiquity,Damn Yankee,jwreck or Opti?
Damn Yankee is over there arguing with CD and Vader. I'm hoping that Cowpunk didn't get banned and that he has died in a fire.

O.mi.gawd! I hope you don't mean The Return Of Thumbtack...

Thumbtack?????

Damn Yankee is over there arguing with CD and Vader. I'm hoping that Cowpunk didn't get banned and that he has died in a fire.

Even if he has died in a fire, i'm sure there's another soc...I mean son to take his place. lol

I want my online family back :(

I honestly can't figure out why we're all banned. Perhaps I was too vocal in my anger against the super mods for not fulfilling their obligations. If this is personal then they should at least have the decency to explain this situation.

But yes, Cowpunk can fall down a flight of stairs as far as I'm concerned. Sock city.

I notice Judy did not greet me. :mad: I will miss Teller and CowPunk for the comedy they provided, but there are equally crazy people so it is all good! :D

Last edited:
I'm trying to clean up the ban situation. It's possible that there were some accidental bans during the spam-killer frenzy. PM me if you feel you were improperly banned.

dont tell teller and ganja freebird to come over here. I came over here to get away from them.

dont tell teller and ganja freebird to come over here. I came over here to get away from them.

Might be too late we've already asked people to find them. Not only that we told peeps on the open board, in the event of a shut down to come here. They could be here under new names as we speak. Teller and Ganja are harmless, why are you so against them being here. Like Snouter said, they provide comedy and should be great for the FZ. Think about this NLT, you have to get bored of bodey jokes sometime.

FOLKS, we don't allow discussion of other forums here. That's why this thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back