Hi guys

Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone, looking forward to talking and debating with you all! My positions are a little hard do nail down with one or two titles or "isms", but the closest I'd say is traditionalism, and maybe nationalism. Specifics can change based on circumstances, but I think evidence favors tradition for the progress of society.

Personally I'm a Christian, although I don't always consider my personal views there to be my political stances. I'm also really into history, and my views are really drawn from what worked or didn't work in the past.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, looking forward to talking and debating with you all! My positions are a little hard do nail down with one or two titles or "isms", but the closest I'd say is traditionalism, and maybe nationalism. Specifics can change based on circumstances, but I think evidence favors tradition for the progress of society.

Personally I'm a Christian, although I don't always consider my personal views there to be my political stances. I'm also really into history, and my views are really drawn from what worked or didn't work in the past.

Thanks!

Welcome! Using Charlemagne as your sign in was interesting; just don't let all this stuff go to your head.

Have a beignet, Votre Altesse.
upload_2018-7-4_9-57-25.png

Thanks!

Welcome! Using Charlemagne as your sign in was interesting; just don't let all this stuff go to your head.

View attachment 202843

Check old crabapple OldLady out using French! :eek:

Thanks!

View attachment 202843

It's about Charlie, Marion.

Thanks!

View attachment 202843

It's about Charlie, Marion.

Oh! I am derp. :oops:

:welcome: Welcome Charlie...

Lol I saw that, how do I get rid of it??

I am really not proud of the fact that I don't know everything, but when I run into life's dilemmas I seek help from the great and wonderful "YouTube"...

What is this "YouTube" that you speak of?

It's like that RedTube you always watch, but without gay pr0n, or any pr0n, for that matter.

Sounds lame.

Forum List

Back