Hi Guy's

USwings

Independent
Nov 7, 2012
I have been watching and listening for years, so when the experts get it wrong it's time to speak up. This is my second post, finding my way around, my first is, Republican No More, in current events.

I have been watching and listening for years, so when the experts get it wrong it's time to speak up. This is my second post, finding my way around, my first is, Republican No More, in current events.

a lot of people have dropped out of the provisional IRA since the good friday agreement. a split isn't at all unusual.

Our apologies for not helping you learn English.

Sorry about my English, I have to look up half the words I use, but thank you for proving my point about the Republicans ability to repel VOTERS. With Republicans like you who needs Dems.

Sorry about my English, I have to look up half the words I use, but thank you for proving my point about the Republicans ability to repel VOTERS. With Republicans like you who needs Dems.

Your debate skills are lacking as well. Were you a voter in the US this election cycle?
Please explain how helping you with your English is offensive in some way.

Your debate skills are lacking as well. Were you a voter in the US this election cycle?
Please explain how helping you with your English is offensive in some way.

My debate skills are fine. You didn't help me with my English. Strike Two! I am hoping you can bring something of value to the conversation though.

Forum List

Back