Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

You were built for the ignore feature. Self promoting haters are not interesting, even when they think they are being humorous.

MIndful: SJ ;)

...and here is a introduction thread, which is not designed to be a political thread. Gary is really slow, so just ignore him.

I was wondering why he was talking about Zionists on an introduction thread.
I made a general introduction. You can read it. You have been posting and I have been responding. By the way, I have no idea who that girl is.

You haven't shut up about Zionists. Do you want to know who that girl is?
I won't either. I don't care to know from a rude idiot like you. you are on ignore.

That was satire, I take it?:beer:

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Welcome.

What did you do to keep your brain cells active when you were with the govt, Gary?

:welcome:

FabricationRevolution8_800.jpg

^Knows what all conservatives here are thinking.

"cough, cough, hack, hack"

:cool:

^Knows what all conservatives here are thinking.

"cough, cough, hack, hack"

:cool:

I think there are a fair number of people who only know "conservative people" on political message boards. I live in South Louisiana and haven't heard the n word or negro spoken out loud in I don't know how long. Even then, it is old people. I'm not saying there are no racists here. I'm sure there are, but I don't hang with idiots. I don't know any abortion clinic bombers either, or even protesters. What you see on TV and message boards is not real life. On the other side, I've only known one liberal whack job in real life and that was in WA state.

Most people are rational. I think we just like to highlight the whack jobs. It is easy enough to do. They yell the loudest.

Edited typos

You were built for the ignore feature. Self promoting haters are not interesting, even when they think they are being humorous.

Who do I hate? My natural father was Jewish. I don't hate Jews, so who do I hate? I hate what Zionists have done, and they can be from every race and they are a political movement, like the Whigs. i would like them to join the Whigs and self destruct. But I know that won't happen. No real Jews can support the Zionist cause I hate what they have done to the world through and to the Palestinians and to America. I hate that they claim to establish Zion when the Torah says the New Zion would be established by Messiah.

We love Jews here...so get ready to rumble...welcome.
Well, my natural father was Jewish and I am adopted. Like I say, I object to all racial superiority. But Zionism is not Judaism and is simply a political project bought and paid for by Rothschild in the 1800's.
well said gary.i see you are awake on this issue.welcome aboard.

Who do I hate? My natural father was Jewish. I don't hate Jews, so who do I hate? I hate what Zionists have done, and they can be from every race and they are a political movement, like the Whigs. i would like them to join the Whigs and self destruct. But I know that won't happen. No real Jews can support the Zionist cause I hate what they have done to the world through and to the Palestinians and to America. I hate that they claim to establish Zion when the Torah says the New Zion would be established by Messiah.
:clap::clap::clap::thup:

Forum List

Back