Hi, Glad to be here.

I'm new to U.S. Message Board and I hope to contribute positively. I'm from the Los Angeles area and favor liberal politics. I do have a few right wing views but am able to stifle them until they are quiet.
143536425292487_zpsnyra7uvo.gif

Thank you very much, it has been pretty interesting so far. Still navigating my way and finding lots of interesting things.

I'm new to U.S. Message Board and I hope to contribute positively. I'm from the Los Angeles area and favor liberal politics. I do have a few right wing views but am able to stifle them until they are quiet.

Thank you very much, it has been pretty interesting so far. Still navigating my way and finding lots of interesting things.

You need to run. Run far far away from here. Never look back,

49 messages a day and you're telling me to run?

His meds were lost...

His meds were lost...

Such an incident, I'm really agree with you!

Forum List

Back