Hi Gang! Hobbit is here!

hobbit57

Rookie
Oct 20, 2008
Greetings old and new friends, I am the dreaded Hobbit57, and am staking out a claim here in anticipation of the predicted diasporoa from the aol messageboards.

:confused: She thought she had to use her AOL sn email for validation...which at the time she didn't want to log onto......so on AOL for over 10 years she has been known as Bkeywest3.. So, some idiot signed up today pretending to be her using her name from AOL :eusa_liar: ...known over there to everyone!

She will have to chose another one.... We are on top of it!! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Whomever hoped name-calling wasn't allowed here, you might want to take a glance through the rules here before you settle in... This is a pretty open board as far as speech goes, and typically, you get back 10-fold what you dish out.

Whomever hoped name-calling wasn't allowed here, you might want to take a glance through the rules here before you settle in... This is a pretty open board as far as speech goes, and typically, you get back 10-fold what you dish out.

Not to the extent of that thread I moved into Hate and locked. That kind of childish crap ain't going to work at all.

Not to the extent of that thread I moved into Hate and locked. That kind of childish crap ain't going to work at all.

Thus the get back in 10-fold what you dish out. :D. AOL, this ain't.

Forum List

Back