Hi from Winnipeg

Yes, it can get pretty damn cold in January but the odd thing about being in the center of the continent is that it gets toasty in the summer... 33 Celsius is common in July and August.

We're okay at home, when we go overseas we can be pains in the collective arse :lol:

I avoid us like the plague when I'm overseas :D

Canadians though, thoroughly civilised and decent folks.......except when it comes to hockey :redface:

Americans are rude asses over seas to a lot, most of us are jerks if you don't speak English, and yet they are the same ones that complain about having to see Spanish translations of everything to. Guess our two countries have a lot in common there.

Hey, i'm from Winnipeg, Canada. What's up everyone?

What's up? Not much.

American WANT ADS

FOR TRADE - Will trade formerly prime real US housing real estate for Canadian health care coverage. Contact 50,000,000 US citizens, Main Street; Everywhereville USA.

FOR SALE Commercial REAL ESTATE - Prime downtown locations in major cities. Former banking locations many of them have excellent vault and security systems, but no money.

FOR SALE OR TRADE - About 200,000 American wall street financiers. Will trade for any workers with any HONEST skills whatever. No serious offers refused.

FREE FOR THE TAKING - Rating agencies employees. We don't care what you do with them, just get them the hell out of America before the former bond holders of real estate paper get ahold of them.

WANTED - Your old gold or silver coins. Will trade for stacks and stacks, and stacks, and stacks, and stacks, and stacks, of beautifully engraved, historically significant, but entirely worthless real estate backed junk bonds.

FOR SALE - FORMER CONGRESS PERSONS. Sold individually or as a lot. No offer however unreasonable refused. At one time they could only be bought for a LOT of money, but now, due to economic health problems AMERICA is forced to let them go cheap.

Act now and the first fifty people who buy a Congressperson gets a FREE Congressional page, too.

Last edited:
FOR SALE OR TRADE - About 200,000 American wall street financiers. Will trade for any workers with any HONEST skills whatever. No serious offers refused.
That's what they get for hiring people with that college degree instead of first making sure they actually KNOW how to do the job. *smirk*

:welcome: Can you see Sarah Palin's house from your house? If you can will you keep an eye on her for us, please? :eusa_angel:

I'd be glad to. :) I just hope she stays in Alaska and doesn't move to Washington D.C.

Canadians though, thoroughly civilised and decent folks.......except when it comes to hockey :redface:

Yeah, there are a few bad apples.

Editec: I'm pretty sure Canada will be feeling something similar in the near future. Maybe not as bad but still shitty.

We're okay at home, when we go overseas we can be pains in the collective arse :lol:

I avoid us like the plague when I'm overseas :D

Have you seen the news from America recently, some of our sports fans are getting out of control to, we just have more sane people because of our larger population.

Forum List

Back