Hi from South Florida

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Hi, all! The name is Ernie and I live in Coconut Creek, FL. (roughly 20 miles north of Fort Lauderdale). Let's just say that Truman was President when I was born.

I'm a bit of a non-conformist. Hair nearly to my waist and a beard Santa would be proud of.
In my ill spent youth I was a hippy but smoking dope and protesting war didn't do it for me after a couple years. I bought a Harley in 1969 and morphed into a right wing biker. Yeah it sounds like an odd transformation, but hell! I didn't even have to cut my hair.
I've been riding Harleys for 41 years racking up somewhere around 3/4 million miles. I can get pretty indignant at times and don't abide idiots well. I'll probably piss off more than a few people here, so get ready. Here I come.

Where in Florida, Tree Spirit?Trajan's Avatar
Trajan, Yup I decided to check the place out. I see a lot of shit talking going on, So far it feels like the bar at an MC club house. I might enjoy this.

Trajan, Yup I decided to check the place out. I see a lot of shit talking going on, So far it feels like the bar at an MC club house. I might enjoy this.

stick around, I think its upgrade, you'll fit right in. ;)

Hi, all! The name is Ernie and I live in Coconut Creek, FL. (roughly 20 miles north of Fort Lauderdale). Let's just say that Truman was President when I was born.

I'm a bit of a non-conformist. Hair nearly to my waist and a beard Santa would be proud of.
In my ill spent youth I was a hippy but smoking dope and protesting war didn't do it for me after a couple years. I bought a Harley in 1969 and morphed into a right wing biker. Yeah it sounds like an odd transformation, but hell! I didn't even have to cut my hair.
I've been riding Harleys for 41 years racking up somewhere around 3/4 million miles. I can get pretty indignant at times and don't abide idiots well. I'll probably piss off more than a few people here, so get ready. Here I come.

Welcome. :)

North West Florida. Destin, FL area. :)

We have relatives up that way and into Alabama.

Oh yea? Nice!! I live not far from the World's Most Beautiful Beaches :) It's really nice up this way. I like it.

Welcome-Non-Animated-Graphics-thumb.gif

A friend of mine had a Harley years ago, kept it in his garage. For some reason it always looked like this:

4656353223_621f50761f.jpg

Welcome to the nut house!