hi from Scotland

Probably most humans have at least a problem with their interior well being. Your being up front about it is, in itself, healthy. It is good to be with someone trustworthy, and cats can be amusing, too. Good for you.
Have fun and be careful.

Thank you both for replying to me, I love animals and I think its best to be honest with everyone and upfront I am liberal and I believe that Racism, Transphobia Homophobia, is very wrong I believe in giving everyone the right to live their lives in peace and be who they want to be.

Thank you both for replying to me, I love animals and I think its best to be honest with everyone and upfront I am liberal and I believe that Racism, Transphobia Homophobia, is very wrong I believe in giving everyone the right to live their lives in peace and be who they want to be.
I'll wager you don't believe any of that at all.

huh? do you know me? have you walked in my shoes? do you know everything about me ? no, so who the hell are you ? to say what I believe.

Hello Alex. You ever seen the Loch-Ness monster?

Excuse us if we don't believe you.

Liberals are considered to be the scum of society here in the US. Intolerant uneducated assholes that are, quite frankly, beaucoup dinky dau.

Welcome fellow Scotsman.

Nothing wrong with being liberal and believing that racism, transphobia and homophobia is wrong. Most normal people should agree.

Provided it's genuine racism, transphobia and homophobia and not modern-day redefined bullshit definitions of the terms - for example I think men who identify as woman/non-gender and believe they've got a right to compete in woman's sports/get changed in changing rooms and bathrooms next to other woman (or even little girls) is wrong and these folk are mentally ill. Likewise the people who say there's 100+ genders and identify as ninja squirrels, sharks etc - these people need genuine help, not enabled.

Similar to the above re racism - genuine racism disgusts me but nowadays you're fair game to be called a racist if you're against mass-scale immigration or think the BLM organisation is an anarchist, corrupt, anti-white, extremist group.

Nothing against gays. You can't help how you're born and who you're attracted to, right? however not keen on the LGBTQ+ movement though. Some of that goes way beyond basic tolerance. It's more akin to a pervert movement in my eyes.

So that's my belief/s - you're welcome to yours :)

Where in Scotland are you from?

Welcome fellow Scotsman.

Nothing wrong with being liberal and believing that racism, transphobia and homophobia is wrong. Most normal people should agree.

Provided it's genuine racism, transphobia and homophobia and not modern-day redefined bullshit definitions of the terms - for example I think men who identify as woman/non-gender and believe they've got a right to compete in woman's sports/get changed in changing rooms and bathrooms next to other woman (or even little girls) is wrong and these folk are mentally ill. Likewise the people who say there's 100+ genders and identify as ninja squirrels, sharks etc - these people need genuine help, not enabled.

Similar to the above re racism - genuine racism disgusts me but nowadays you're fair game to be called a racist if you're against mass-scale immigration or think the BLM organisation is an anarchist, corrupt, anti-white, extremist group.

Nothing against gays. You can't help how you're born and who you're attracted to, right? however not keen on the LGBTQ+ movement though. Some of that goes way beyond basic tolerance. It's more akin to a pervert movement in my eyes.

Do you also have same beliefs when racism is directed from minorities to whites ??

Welcome fellow Scotsman.

Do you also have same beliefs when racism is directed from minorities to whites ??

I don't understand what you mean? I've re-read what I typed regards racism and your question half a dozen times and not sure what you're asking.

Welcome fellow Scotsman.

I don't understand what you mean? I've re-read what I typed regards racism and your question half a dozen times and not sure what you're asking.
In the USA: it seems that racism is all directed towards white , conservative, Christian males?
Surely you condone that ??

Welcome fellow Scotsman.

In the USA: it seems that racism is all directed towards white , conservative, Christian males?
Surely you condone that ??

Firstly it's not true - we both know that.
Secondly I don't condone any racism.

I hate the double-standards and hypocrisy as much as racism though if you want me to expand a bit.

Anti-white racism mostly comes in the form of ridiculous phrases like white privilege and white guilt - which pins things on every white person, that had no part in, just because of their colour of their collective skin.

Welcome.

Be advised the ward is unsecured, and many of the progressively-sociopathic patients are a bit twitchy.

hey am Alex-John I live with my partner and my cat ninja, I am from Scotland am 44 and am disabled and have mental health problem :scared1:
Hello AJ and welcome! What a great name for a cat- Ninja. As big animal lovers, my family has adopted many stray cats and a few dogs over the years. We currently have three rescued cats from a no-kill shelter. The youngest of the three definitely could’ve been named Ninja, but then of course she would have preferred Princess Ninja;p

Enjoy your time!

hey am Alex-John I live with my partner and my cat ninja, I am from Scotland am 44 and am disabled and have mental health problem :scared1:

Hello! You should be a diamond member right off the bat, bro. You're way ahead of the curve.

Forum List

Back