Hi from Santa Clara

Hi all! My name is Julie and I am new to the forum. I'm a member of conservative party and so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.
upload_2018-6-18_6-53-12.png

Welcome, Julie! You'll have lots of folks agreeing with you here. Have a donut!

Every time I hear Santa Clara, I always think of Santa Clara County vs Pacific Railroad. You know, when corporations became people as a result of a clerical error?

Anyway. Sorry.

Welcome again.

santa clara huh? I hear the niners game up there the stadium is half empty all the time is that true? lol

Used to live in Sunnyvale and work in Santa Clara.

Welcome.

do you know if what i said is true,that the games in SANTA CLARA are half empty all the time as i hear? I have tuned in before a couple times and have noticed that was the case so i just assumed thats how it is all the time with games there because santa clara has not embraced them and people in SF dont want to venture ouf of the city to go see them,do you know about any of this?

Welcome Julie!! My condolences for being a conservative in a liberal strong hold.

Used to live in Sunnyvale and work in Santa Clara.

Welcome.

do you know if what i said is true,that the games in SANTA CLARA are half empty all the time as i hear? I have tuned in before a couple times and have noticed that was the case so i just assumed thats how it is all the time with games there because santa clara has not embraced them and people in SF dont want to venture ouf of the city to go see them,do you know about any of this?

When I lived there it was still '3 Com Stadium', and I don't recall anybody ever having any problem getting tickets to games, no. I never went to any, lost interest in pro sports during the football strike, where all the thugs and dope dealers were crying about salaries. Haven't spent a dime on anything to do with pros since the early 1990's. We go to th local high schools games once in a while with friends who had kids playing, that's about it. Never went north of Palo Alto, in fact, except once to SF when I first moved there, waste of time, not impressed, just another dirty over-rated town. Never went to Santa Cruz, traffic was always awful, same for a lot of places there; we mostly went north toward Shasta or over to Reno.

Forum List

Back