Hi! From Prescott,Arizona

Duane16

Rookie
Nov 12, 2012
Arizona
Hi! I live in Prescott,Az New here. I am here because I am very interested in what is going on in the Country, and Whole World for that matter. Some say End Times, I agree,everything is happening at such a speed! I am neither Dem or Repub.

I like Computers and work around on them and also Computer art, or used to, I haven't been too much in the mood lately. I also have an interest in some health and nursing issues.

I am 20 yrs sober and been smoke - Free :eusa_whistle:for soon be 2 years.

I also used to be a hot air balloonist and flew a balloon. Originally from Indiana.

Thanks

Duane, did you fly that hot air balloon all the way from Indiana? : ))

I quit smoking about 25 years ago.... Every now & then I still 'smoke' in a dream.

Hi! I live in Prescott,Az New here. I am here because I am very interested in what is going on in the Country, and Whole World for that matter. Some say End Times, I agree,everything is happening at such a speed! I am neither Dem or Repub.

I like Computers and work around on them and also Computer art, or used to, I haven't been too much in the mood lately. I also have an interest in some health and nursing issues.

I am 20 yrs sober and been smoke - Free :eusa_whistle:for soon be 2 years.

I also used to be a hot air balloonist and flew a balloon. Originally from Indiana.

Thanks
Hi there from Canada

nice to meet you--we should get along just fine

I just joined myself.

i like to try to keep up with what is going on---considered preparing for 'The End'--but am somewhat more optimistic today.

it might be too soon to share my esoteric side---roflmao.

'Accountability' --that is all I will say.

The Higher Power apparently decided that is just what is now needed?

i think so. :clap2:

Forum List

Back