Hi from MrMike

I'm really "Mike" so no clever screen name for you here.

I post on a few different boards and have my fair share of friends and non-friends. I'm originally from the New Orleans area and now live in Texas yet work overseas (an interesting commute). I'm former USAF, conservative (of course) yet I do stray a little left sometimes on social issues. On the 2016 race, to be completely honest, I don't really find myself thrilled by any of them left or right. Overall, I tend to think a country gets the leadership and government it deserves and frankly, here lately it seems we don't deserve much...

cat-says-hi_o_1015019.jpg

Welcome to USMB. Nice avie!

I post on a few different boards and have my fair share of friends and non-friends. I'm originally from the New Orleans area and now live in Texas yet work overseas (an interesting commute). I'm former USAF, conservative (of course) yet I do stray a little left sometimes on social issues. On the 2016 race, to be completely honest, I don't really find myself thrilled by any of them left or right. Overall, I tend to think a country gets the leadership and government it deserves and frankly, here lately it seems we don't deserve much...

I am sorry you have to live around Texicans, even if just a little bit..........

I am sorry you have to live around Texicans, even if just a little bit..........

Watch your mouth........:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back