Hi From Gipper

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Hi All, I am a hard core conservative/libertarian. I know many of you will not like my opinions and some will get most obscene when responding to me, but its all good fun.

Sad day to join considering the news out of AZ.

Hi All, I am a hard core conservative/libertarian. I know many of you will not like my opinions and some will get most obscene when responding to me, but its all good fun.

Ronnie? Is that you?

Welcome.

Indeed. Welcome, glad you're on the RIGHT team.:cool:

I just hope you don't share those same wacko isolationist views most LPers do............

Great, more monkeys to toss shit. You people on both sides of the fence need to improve your aim, those of us in the middle would appreciate it.
(Uuuummm, maybe we could install Plexiglas walls on the wings to protect everyone else when the shit starts flying. Note to self, contact the GAO with contract proposal.............)
Oh yeah, welcome!

15541225_10154005423395966_3166151088865498791_n.jpg

Who knew you'd be such an obnoxious runt.

Forum List

Back