Hi from Florida

FloridaGirl

Apr 12, 2012
I live in Tampa with my husband, two dogs and two cats. In addition I enjoy taking pictures, digital art, history, chess now and then.. music......and politics.....Even though politics can make one furious now and then, it is still important to stay informed and see what is going on out there...:)

Thank you you for the welcome. It is a beautiful state to live in, headed for the hot time of the year though...:)

I live in Tampa with my husband, two dogs and two cats. In addition I enjoy taking pictures, digital art, history, chess now and then.. music......and politics.....Even though politics can make one furious now and then, it is still important to stay informed and see what is going on out there...:)

Welcome!

There's a photography subforum if you want to post any of your photos.

Welcome!

There's a photography subforum if you want to post any of your photos.

Thank you for the kind welcome. Maybe I will do that, it is not only photos, but also photos I have turned into paintings....Anyway, I think one main reason for me to register here was when I saw how Ann Romney was attacked, I am very disturbed by the fact that people that say they are standing up for women, they attack republican women and so I don't think some have any credibility at all........

Thank you you for the welcome. It is a beautiful state to live in, headed for the hot time of the year though...:)

With the cold front that just came through? NOT HERE...........................a bit below average in Tampa also. :lol:

Welcome. I was born at the Naval Hospital in Pensacola a good many years ago. Stayed in Florida for about two months and then on to Norfolk as my Dad was in the Navy. So, although I now live in Illinois, I guess I'm a Florida native that escaped. Hope you like it here.

Hello and welcome to the forums FloridaGirl. :)

I used to love visiting in Fort Lauderdale and eating the seafood at the grills.

We've a nice Coffee Shop and Tavern here for you to slide right into.

Welcome. I was born at the Naval Hospital in Pensacola a good many years ago. Stayed in Florida for about two months and then on to Norfolk as my Dad was in the Navy. So, although I now live in Illinois, I guess I'm a Florida native that escaped. Hope you like it here.
Thanks again for the nice welcome from you all.....Do you miss Florida......my husband is born here...now that I have been here for many years, like it so much that I would not want to leave the state...:)

Forum List

Back