Hi from Cali.

Hmmm. Avatar sure looks familiar.
Funny about the name too.
Red flag.

Last edited:
I'll let the PTB handle it, so never mind.

Last edited:
Hi again Star. Do you mind if I use that part of your name? Cali reminds me of CG and I might get all confused.:tongue:

Anyway..my apologies when you first arrived. Bad timing. Similar when I first showed up here. :lol:

Anyway..welcome to USMB. I swapped avies again..feel free to use Morgana. We can borrow each others clothes now and then. Just not at the same time because that's dorky. :tongue:

Hi, I'm easy going and get along easy. I'm not here to go on a date but make friends.:party:

Well, lacking a suspicious mind, in conjunction with limited time spent here to notice patterns in posting styles, ( usually ) I want to wish you a Happy Easter and welcome you to *USMB!* :)

:cheers2:

Hi again Star. Do you mind if I use that part of your name? Cali reminds me of CG and I might get all confused.:tongue:

Anyway..my apologies when you first arrived. Bad timing. Similar when I first showed up here. :lol:

Anyway..welcome to USMB. I swapped avies again..feel free to use Morgana. We can borrow each others clothes now and then. Just not at the same time because that's dorky. :tongue:

OhHH :cuckoo: I think I get what you mean now. I think you are trying to say something similar to what happened to me when I first came here. I had posted an Avatar of a mermaid and had a folder full ( 384 ) of beautiful and sexy mermaids, which I planned to alternate with frequency.

Then a few days later, I noticed another long-time poster had a mermaid as her avi, and so I immediately ditched the idea and went with another. I don't want to grab any poster's ideas or identities. I respect their uniqueness as much as I do my own. :)

OhHH :cuckoo: I think I get what you mean now. I think you are trying to say something similar to what happened to me when I first came here. I had posted an Avatar of a mermaid and had a folder full ( 384 ) of beautiful and sexy mermaids, which I planned to alternate with frequency.

Then a few days later, I noticed another long-time poster had a mermaid as her avi, and so I immediately ditched the idea and went with another. I don't want to grab any poster's ideas or identities. I respect their uniqueness as much as I do my own. :)

oh goody.......more to come.....:happy-1:

Actually, it was more than one factor that made me suspicious, but I don't plan to delve further into it cuz it would just cause..well..a ruckus.
But I was in error, so I wanted to apologize to her. Bad timing. Just like when I first showed up here and everyone thought I was an emma sock. Bad timing on my part as well.:redface:

Actually, it was more than one factor that made me suspicious, but I don't plan to delve further into it cuz it would just cause..well..a ruckus.
But I was in error, so I wanted to apologize to her. Bad timing. Just like when I first showed up here and everyone thought I was an emma sock. Bad timing on my part as well.:redface:

Oh! More than one factor...lol. I don't really stay in the loop here. Less drama that way. Heck, I don't even know who Emma is or an emma sock. I have read her name many times, though.

I am impressed with the "grace" in which you have expressed the rest of your explanation. High style. :)

Forum List

Back