Hi from a proud liberal

Well, on the political compass test I'm to the left of Gandhi and the Dalai Lama, for what it's worth.

Fair enough.

Most of the people here who claim to be liberals are actually authoritarian leftists.

Do you think people in Florida should be permitted to engage in hate speech by burning the Koran?

I think symbolic speech is permissible and Floridians have the right to burn the Qur'an. I detest the Westboro church people but think what they do is permissible, also.

But I also think these people shouldn't act shocked when their actions create blowback. When they choose their actions, they have to accept the consequences also.

Im an innie!!! No. Wait. Im an outtie. Um. Hold on. Sometimes Im an uppie. But then I get downie.
Hello. Im grace.

Welcome!

I think symbolic speech is permissible and Floridians have the right to burn the Qur'an. I detest the Westboro church people but think what they do is permissible, also.

But I also think these people shouldn't act shocked when their actions create blowback. When they choose their actions, they have to accept the consequences also.

Good answer.

You may be that most elusive of creatures, a thinking and reasoning left winger. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back