Hi Folks

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I'm new here (be gentle). I've been looking for a new place to play, as my old fav spot has become more hostility than discussion. I'm not one for labels, as far as political affiliations, so I'll just call myself an independent. I look forward to strolling thru ya'lls hallowed halls and chatting.

welcome,here the best about u is being "independent"

Thanks. Yeah, the folks who follow a party line exclusively seem to be defeating the purpose.

I think I have some old friends here. At least I hope they are still around.

I'm new here (be gentle). I've been looking for a new place to play, as my old fav spot has become more hostility than discussion. I'm not one for labels, as far as political affiliations, so I'll just call myself an independent. I look forward to strolling thru ya'lls hallowed halls and chatting.

Be gentle? Not a good thing to say here....... :lol:

Don't worry you can find some serious discussion mixed in with the hostility, idiocy, stupidity, inanity and moronic absurdity, you know the really fun aspects of a message board.
So take your meds, (the Psych nurse will be by shortly), put on your full body Kevlar and start lobbing labels.......... :eusa_whistle:
Welcome to the best political insane asylum on the interwebz!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Don't worry you can find some serious discussion mixed in with the hostility, idiocy, stupidity, inanity and moronic absurdity, you know the really fun aspects of a message board.
So take your meds, (the Psych nurse will be by shortly), put on your full body Kevlar and start lobbing labels.......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm an old hand with kevlar skin. So I wait here for meds? Hmmm, what flavor?

Surfing thru I see plenty of places to jump in.

Too bad, I'm running a n00b special on full body plate armor, looks like I'll have to wait for the next sucke..... eerrrr, customer to show up.
The meds are a grab bag, I generally eschew them, they tend to make me normal.

Too bad, I'm running a n00b special on full body plate armor, looks like I'll have to wait for the next sucke..... eerrrr, customer to show up.
The meds are a grab bag, I generally eschew them, they tend to make me normal.

Normal??? NORMAL?? Perish the thought! No thanks, I'll stick to my own meds - strong cofffee in the morning, sweet day at noon, and Patron in the evening if I need to calm the nerves.

Welcome to USMB, WinterBorn. Hope you enjoy your time spent here. :)

Forum List

Back