Hi Everyone

Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags.

"Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags."

What about the birds? Who is cleaning up after those messy birds?

It's the parrots that are the problem, none of the mods are ever on when the parrots make their daily visit :eusa_doh:

8819208316ca67a31b621430803a5e88.jpg
where you been Lucy Hamilton? Hadnt heard from you in a long time.

Well I have been here and there :smoke:

Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags.

"Welcome to the apparently greener message board. We achieve this by a rigorous use of doggie poo bags."

It's the parrots that are the problem, none of the mods are ever on when the parrots make their daily visit :eusa_doh:

where you been Lucy Hamilton? Hadnt heard from you in a long time.

Well I have been here and there :smoke:

Been busy doing this to save Liberty and other men here at USMB that dont obey you right?:whip:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The one in the middle is directly over Kat's head. Coyote made her sit there and flacaltenn agreed.

"The one in the middle is directly over Kat's head. Coyote made her sit there and flacaltenn agreed."

Kat should make Coyote sit on the naughty step for this outrageous happening :omg: :smoke:

View attachment 115294

pic_Naughty-Step-Can-Be-Personalised-_195700_large.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

me and pappy?

lol

welcome I guess

You don't think that anyone who would use the word Pappy would worry about a little thing like grammar do you?

huh?

who knows

who cares??:dunno:

I am just joking around. Thank you for the welcome.

Thank you! :)

Where do you get the Smilies?
From China...and where do you get yours?

Welcome to the board.

I'm new here but know some of the members here that came from another site that was closed. Anyone here remember Me?

Hello, Pappy. Wondered where you went to hang out. Snouter's around occasionally, don't know about many of the others, just a couple, and they don't post often. I think one or two of the mods here used to post over there at one time as well.

Glad to see you are still kicking it. How's Pappy and the critters doing?

Last edited:
I'm new here but know some of the members here that came from another site that was closed. Anyone here remember Me?

Hello, Pappy. Wondered where you went to hang out. Snouter's around occasionally, don't know about many of the others, just a couple, and they don't post often. I think one or two of the mods here used to post over there at one time as well.

Glad to see you are still kicking it. How's Pappy and the critters doing?

Hi Pacaro, hows it going? I'm doing fine and we gave the chickens away but still have the dogs. Been busy with solar and travel. I have lots of trouble posting on this site for some reason so take care.

Hi Pacaro, hows it going? I'm doing fine and we gave the chickens away but still have the dogs. Been busy with solar and travel. I have lots of trouble posting on this site for some reason so take care.

Glad yall are doing fine. Never had any luck with chickens myself, either, just beeves and horses. This board's software is different than the V Bulletin that used to be popular, and it takes some getting used to, especially the quote feature and a couple others. If you ever see Spabs and some of the others out there say hello for me.

Adios

Forum List

Back