Hi everyone!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Just wanted to say hello. As usual, I pop in and out daily but haven't kept up with the goings on here lately. I rely on John to keep me in the loop.

I see that a few members that left us in the past have since returned. I think that's good and I'm glad to see them here. :)

What else exciting have I missed?

BTW - I didn't miss any of you bastards!

It's about time you reared your ugly head. If you happen to be looking for me, I'm spending the night at your sister's house (that is if I don't kill one of her kids first) - then you can send me bail!

jimnyc said:
Just wanted to say hello. As usual, I pop in and out daily but haven't kept up with the goings on here lately. I rely on John to keep me in the loop.

I see that a few members that left us in the past have since returned. I think that's good and I'm glad to see them here. :)

Hey Jim, I may be a bi*ch, but never a bastard! :laugh: You've been missed in this quarter. Psycho was here, well momentarily and you weren't there to answer in the wee hours when us moonbeams, (not moonbats :bat: ) hang out. Hope things are going good for you! :thup:

jimnyc said:

What about those of us who can document their parentage?

jimnyc said:

hey stupid. :thup:

Forum List

Back