Hi Everyone

Hello from the great white north. Nice to finally be here, I see lots of familiar names.

Welcome, Traveller, from the great green south where it was 107F on our driveway when we went out this afternoon. :shock:

Nice, make me feel better already LOL.
We haven't broken a high of 75 yet and the nights are in the 50's at best, we still had frost one day last week. It makes me miss Tennessee, we lived there for a bit.
At least I'm in "Southern" Manitoba.

Hello from the great white north. Nice to finally be here, I see lots of familiar names.

Welcome, Traveller, from the great green south where it was 107F on our driveway when we went out this afternoon. :shock:

Nice, make me feel better already LOL.
We haven't broken a high of 75 yet and the nights are in the 50's at best, we still had frost one day last week. It makes me miss Tennessee, we lived there for a bit.
At least I'm in "Southern" Manitoba.

We took probably the last "Orient Express" Railway Ride in October, 2008 and visited the Railway Museum in Winnipeg, Manitoba. My DH loves trains and everything about them, so it was a lot of fun, and needless to say we arrived and left on the Luxor Express on a tour with his Illinois Alumni Association explorers group. Everything about the things we saw in Canada was informative and totally fun, making me realize what great neighbors we have in the great white north.

Hope your time on the USMG boards is fun for you.

Hi !I am coming !

Welcome, BanAge. You did the same thing I did on my first introduction post--which was someone else's I later found out due to a kindly poster who said "start a thread." :redface:

Even then, I thought he meant new posters had to start a thread someplace, and it wasn't until the next day that I realized he meant that you start your very own introductory thread. I hope you will do that, BanAge, and that you come back often to this great, diversified bit of cyberspace we call USMB. It's ok, nothing is ever too serious around here, at least, not that I've noticed. Oh, ok, some think it's life or death to win an argument. But not to worry, just state your best case. Sometimes, that's all you can do because the other person occasionally hears only another drummer. :D

Hello friends,
I am Jessica.I am a student and would like to be updated about what is happening around me.

I am here to get the knowledge and share my thoughts with you all.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Kinda hard for us to update you about what's happening around you since we're not there but we'll give it our best shot though there are quite a few here who think they're telepathic....... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome!

Forum List

Back