Hi everyone, Im FrankO

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize:

FrankO is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks President Obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if I were female, gay or a minority I would want to punch him in the throat. Since I live in the south my only suggestion to him is to GTFO if he doesn't like it. And I don't really know why Obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

I’m thin skinned?

Yes.

Obviously you aren't quite bright enough to realize that the question was intrisic with the statement you sought to dismember it from, below. The fact is that you stating that I am thin skinned is a projection, which you hope to use to undermine what you feel represents my self esteem. It's a very tedious tactic of the soft headed.

But if you need to feel that all homosexuals, minorities and females are the most capable of all other members of the society, then you are entitled to your delusional fantasy. I would just ask you to explain the basis for the amendments to the US Constitution which had to be passed to ‘level the playing field’ for those of us in that category.

Never said that they were the most capable. And the government "leveling the playing field" has zero to do with a person's capabilities. It has to do with equal treatment.

See, I tend to believe in the individual. A great driven, altruistic, intelligent and well read person can be a female gay minority.

So can the bum living in the gutter.

Neither one's "capabilities" has anything to do with their dangly-bits, where they stick those bits, or what their skin color is.

So, yeah, you're a thin-skinned moonbat who thinks that the government is the big nanny in Washington.

Except those "dangly-bits, where they stick those bits, or what their skin color is" is recisely what those amendements spoke to, were centered around and was the basis for the need to treat them equally. You see little one, if they were equal, they would have been treated equally. If they were superior, they would have been treated as a superior, and it is because they were inferior that the legislation and police powers of the government was necessary to level the playing feild, so as to prevent the superior from treating them as an inferior.

President Obama is black. If you don’t like it, then you need to deal with your own racism and hate. He is also a brilliant black man and his ethnicity has everything to do with it.

Congrats on recognizing that President Obama is black. His intelligence has ZERO to do with his ethnicity and everything to do with his drive to succeed and learn. Also, Please point out where I have been racist.

Your need to set aside the Presidents Blackness, to ingoe his blackness and to disregard that blackness proves to a certanty that you are fear his blackness, and this despite his accomplishments which you now come to celebrate, as if this is something noteworthy for a blackman.

Obviously you aren't quite bright enough to realize that the question was intrisic with the statement you sought to dismember it from, below. The fact is that you stating that I am thin skinned is a projection, which you hope to use to undermine what you feel represents my self esteem. It's a very tedious tactic of the soft headed.

See? Thin skinned again.

Except those "dangly-bits, where they stick those bits, or what their skin color is" is recisely what those amendements spoke to, were centered around and was the basis for the need to treat them equally.

Ahhhh, so yer changing the discussion now. Equal treatment instead of capabilities. See, equal treatment under the law comes from outside ones self. Capabilities come from within.

So which one do you want to stick with. I'mma gonna guess yer gonna go with equal treatment now 'cuz your whole capabilities argument has been ripped apart.

Your need to set aside the Presidents Blackness, to ingoe his blackness and to disregard that blackness proves to a certanty that you are fear his blackness, and this despite his accomplishments which you now come to celebrate, as if this is something noteworthy for a blackman.

BZZZZZZZT. Wrong again Buck-O.

I treat everyone the same no matter what their skin color because skin color is irrelevant.

Retardation like yours though, well, that is part and parcel to the discussion.

I think we're dealing with C-Bass's gay older brother.

Which would explain why C-Bass is so in the closet still.

Poor Bass, he can't handle it.

I'm off to bake a cake, white cake with chocolate icing. :lol:

I can't wait 'til Bass shows up and gets into it with this clown.

It'll be like watching a cage match between Forrest Gump and Corky. No matter what the outcome, you know it's gonna be fun to watch. And a retard is guaranteed to win!

I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

Welcome.

I grew up in Atlanta, and as we used to say, Georgia is to Alabama as the U.S. is to Mexico.

President Obama is HALF black. Link to his 'brilliance' :rolleyes: being credited to only his black half?

Black is dominate. Setting aside the obvious where a black individual procreates with a white individual, take a group of lilly white kids and install one black kid and what will result more often than not is a group whose personality trends towards that of the black kid and in fairly short order. Naturally there is no potential that they'll ever be able to dance given the absence of any sense of rythm, but their innate limitations aside, the level of 'cool' will be measurably improved, almost without exception.

He's half black, half white. Just because his skin color is black and he chooses to identify with his black half and distance himself from his white half does not make his black half dominant.

That is very true. What makes his blackness dominate is that the black dominates everything from the color of his skin, the patterns of his speech and his overall 'hipness'. Put GW Bush and BH Obama on the dance floor and you'll see who gets dominated. Put them on the court, in the debate chamber or behind the pulpit and the black will dominate the white almost without fail.

Your disdain for 'lily whites' is obvious, as is your stereotyping of blacks.

I have no disdain for lily whites. They are what they are. In the next generation we will have their wealth, their culture and we will have accomplished it by our being entitled to it. We deserve it, it is ours because the wealth was made by the labor of our backs, the patience of our culture and we have now risen above them in every category. Understanding the facts does not constitute hatred, it simply recognizes the circumstances for what they are.

Where's your link that proves that Obama's 'brilliance' :rolleyes: is credited to his black half? It doesn't exist except in your imagination.

Oh! You believe that a URL, which links to the thoughts of another represents truth. My mistake, I initially thought you brighter than that and were refering to a link of reasoning.

The easiest way to dismiss you and this failing point of yours is to simply turn the same reasoning back on you and reject your point by notig that you can't produce a link which proves your point. Hopefully, through having done so, you'll eventually come to recognize how silly you and the legions of other idiots are who do the same thing.

P.S. If you haven't picked up on it already, I don't give a rat's ass about someone's skin color. The color of skin does not define who a person is . . . . unless they want it to.

It would be easier to accept that, if you had not spent so much energy making skin color the focus of your argument. In truth, you do not like to think of yourself as being the racist that you are, but inevitably the core of your argument revolves around race, as relevant to the color of a person's skin. My guess is, given the pattern of your thinking, that you're a female. And yes, I am speaking to this form of inferior thinking when I referred to those less capable. The good news is the the government has provided you with special treatment, enforced through the police powers common to government, to help you level the playing field and overcome these inadequacies.

I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

You and I will get along just fine.

See? Thin skinned again.

So by thin skinned you mean to convey those who contest your point, and hope that by projecting this thinness of their skin, that they will lesson the force of their oppositio and in the process provide for the illusion that your point is not nearly as week as it, in fact, is.

Sorry, but you are a person of lessor means. The good news here is that the American form of goverment is designed to reward you for your inadequacies. So you are sitting pretty.

Except those "dangly-bits, where they stick those bits, or what their skin color is" is precisely what those amendements spoke to, were centered around and was the basis for the need to treat them equally.

Ahhhh, so yer changing the discussion now. Equal treatment instead of capabilities. See, equal treatment under the law comes from outside ones self. Capabilities come from within.

No. I was respondig to your statement. Correcting the misnomer you were foolishly standing on as fact. I said that minorities were unequal and needed the rules change because of thier inadequacies. You responded by noting that the3 rules changes were regarding equal treatment of those minorities by the majority and all I did was to point out that if the minorities were superior to the majority there would be no need for government police powers to level the playing field, regarding equal treatment.

Again, just to be clear, superior capabilities do not warrant the need for legialtion requiring equal treatment. You see the superior performance would overide the minority status, the legislation proves the inequality of minorities. Which is perfectly fine. White mans world white mans rules. Fairness has now leveled the playing field and we, the minorities deserve it, we are entitled to it and that is why very soon we will be it.

Your need to set aside the Presidents Blackness, to ignore his blackness and to disregard that blackness proves to a certanty that you are fear his blackness, and this despite his accomplishments which you now come to celebrate, as if this is something noteworthy for a blackman.

I treat everyone the same no matter what their skin color because skin color is irrelevant.

Again this would be a worthy point of view, if you had not spent every post railing on about skin color.

Welcome.

I grew up in Atlanta, and as we used to say, Georgia is to Alabama as the U.S. is to Mexico.

Thank you Chris. It's good to know that there are civil people in our midst.

I actually grew up in the northwest, where people we more reasonable in their politics. I really enjoy GA, it's a wonderful state with a lot of potential, the biggest problem being the redneckness, which has stifled people of color and I'm finding it very hard to find companionship, but one on one the people are great, if you stay out of politics and you get them off 'the good book' of myths and fables.

See? Thin skinned again.

So by thin skinned you mean to convey those who contest your point, and hope that by projecting this thinness of their skin, that they will lesson the force of their oppositio and in the process provide for the illusion that your point is not nearly as week as it, in fact, is.

No, I mean thin skinned as in easily insulted and angered. You, in other words.

I'm not insulted or angry.

No. I was respondig to your statement. Correcting the misnomer you were foolishly standing on as fact. I said that minorities were unequal and needed the rules change because of thier inadequacies. You responded by noting that the3 rules changes were regarding equal treatment of those minorities by the majority and all I did was to point out that if the minorities were superior to the majority there would be no need for government police powers to level the playing field, regarding equal treatment.

Again, just to be clear, superior capabilities do not warrant the need for legialtion requiring equal treatment. You see the superior performance would overide the minority status, the legislation proves the inequality of minorities. Which is perfectly fine. White mans world white mans rules. Fairness has now leveled the playing field and we, the minorities deserve it, we are entitled to it and that is why very soon we will be it.

So you DID change the argument. I knew you would after called on it. Congrats!

Your need to set aside the Presidents Blackness, to ignore his blackness and to disregard that blackness proves to a certanty that you are fear his blackness, and this despite his accomplishments which you now come to celebrate, as if this is something noteworthy for a blackman.

Again this would be a worthy point of view, if you had not spent every post railing on about skin color.

?

I haven't. I've been responding to your posts about skin color.

And you accuse others of projection. How cute.

Black is dominate. Setting aside the obvious where a black individual procreates with a white individual, take a group of lilly white kids and install one black kid and what will result more often than not is a group whose personality trends towards that of the black kid and in fairly short order. Naturally there is no potential that they'll ever be able to dance given the absence of any sense of rythm, but their innate limitations aside, the level of 'cool' will be measurably improved, almost without exception.

He's half black, half white. Just because his skin color is black and he chooses to identify with his black half and distance himself from his white half does not make his black half dominant.

That is very true. What makes his blackness dominate is that the black dominates everything from the color of his skin, the patterns of his speech and his overall 'hipness'. Put GW Bush and BH Obama on the dance floor and you'll see who gets dominated. Put them on the court, in the debate chamber or behind the pulpit and the black will dominate the white almost without fail.

I have no disdain for lily whites. They are what they are. In the next generation we will have their wealth, their culture and we will have accomplished it by our being entitled to it. We deserve it, it is ours because the wealth was made by the labor of our backs, the patience of our culture and we have now risen above them in every category. Understanding the facts does not constitute hatred, it simply recognizes the circumstances for what they are.

Where's your link that proves that Obama's 'brilliance' :rolleyes: is credited to his black half? It doesn't exist except in your imagination.

Oh! You believe that a URL, which links to the thoughts of another represents truth. My mistake, I initially thought you brighter than that and were refering to a link of reasoning.

The easiest way to dismiss you and this failing point of yours is to simply turn the same reasoning back on you and reject your point by notig that you can't produce a link which proves your point. Hopefully, through having done so, you'll eventually come to recognize how silly you and the legions of other idiots are who do the same thing.

P.S. If you haven't picked up on it already, I don't give a rat's ass about someone's skin color. The color of skin does not define who a person is . . . . unless they want it to.

It would be easier to accept that, if you had not spent so much energy making skin color the focus of your argument. In truth, you do not like to think of yourself as being the racist that you are, but inevitably the core of your argument revolves around race, as relevant to the color of a person's skin. My guess is, given the pattern of your thinking, that you're a female. And yes, I am speaking to this form of inferior thinking when I referred to those less capable. The good news is the the government has provided you with special treatment, enforced through the police powers common to government, to help you level the playing field and overcome these inadequacies.

Um, dude? YOU brought up skin color, minorities, sexual orientation. Just responding to YOUR posts. The inferior thinking is on your part. Nice spin, though.

You believe that the world owes you something just because you're black or gay or a woman? Says who? No one owes you anything. If you want the world to see who you are, as a person, as an individual, what's on the inside . . . stop projecting the 'poor black homosexual victim' mentality and persona that you do. But my guess is . . . you rather embrace your victimhood mentality, as noted below.

"I have no disdain for lily whites. They are what they are. In the next generation we will have their wealth, their culture and we will have accomplished it by our being entitled to it. We deserve it, it is ours because the wealth was made by the labor of our backs, the patience of our culture and we have now risen above them in every category."

Last edited:

Um, dude? YOU brought up skin color, minorities, sexual orientation. Just responding to YOUR posts.

No I simply stated that I'm a gay black man. It was a declarative description. Me letting you know who I am. You and the others are the ones who decided to focus the discussion on my sexuality and my skin color and to call me a bigot for simply being black and gay and recognizing that many minorities, homosexuals and women are less capable than others, and being less capable, they deserve, they are entitled to some of the wealth that was stolen from them by those more capable.

But you feel free to sort your bigotries out however you need to. It's a rare bigot that accepts that their mind is closed. So you're right on schedule.

I imagine however that i've probable offended the 'in' clique here. And I'm sure that's going to be a set back. But still, I refuse to apologize for being who I am, just to allow you to feel better about yourself.

Last edited:

Welcome.

Funny, In Alabama we always said, the World is to Georgia as people are to turds(In case you missed the reference, look up your home state's history). :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back