Hi everyone I just got here

welcome.gif

Where you banned from Hannity too? Do all you guys have the same user names here as you did there? Welcome.

Nope!

I guess I could've chose another username but I was invited by a user from over there and decided to just make it easier for him to recognize me by my same name.

Unlike a stalker that here also from over there who carries a grudge that just can't leave the past in the past.

Thanks for the welcome!

Where you banned from Hannity too? Do all you guys have the same user names here as you did there? Welcome.
No, he wasn't banned.

He just needs someplace else to spill his Birther message.

He's about as deep-oceaned into the Birther movement as you can get.

Really get some counseling... :cuckoo:

You need it.

You're about as "deep oceaned" in resentment as you can get.

You've posted in this thread more than I have up until this reply and all in an attempt
to paint a negative picture of me to those who post here!

I don't think you give others here the credit that can make up their own opinon about me.

How immature!

And if you're a woman or not .... How catty !

The truth!

I spend time in the threads over there that have issues that I feel are important and the BC thread is just one .

As you've pointed out I have over 5,000 posts and much to your chagrin, most have NOT been made in the 1 & only BC thread.

Unlike you I actually spend most of my time posting items that can be or are backed up by research on the issue from accross many sites and unlike you I don't get my opinon on the issue from clearly biased O-aid sites like factcheck or fightthesmears.

When you can address any point I have made on the issue , and not deflect by posting linked pictures you've borrowed from accross the web that show your ability to be a
cretan and thus show your lack of class, imagination and creativity...

Then get back to me.

You should bring Trip over. That way, at least the birthers will have a poster who can hold their own and discuss the legalities of the manner in a way that actually makes sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back