Hi Everyone - from Kim - new member

Kim

Aug 7, 2008
Hi, I already posted a reply to something & then realized I didn't introduce myself.

My name is Kim & I live in Washington State. I love discussions where anything goes (as kind & intelligent as you can be).

Don't know my way around here, but I'll learn.

Hi, I already posted a reply to something & then realized I didn't introduce myself.

My name is Kim & I live in Washington State. I love discussions where anything goes (as kind & intelligent as you can be).

Don't know my way around here, but I'll learn.

Hey Kim, I spent some time in Port Angeles. One of the most fun weeks of my life.

Born in Pullman, lived in Albion, Pullman, Spokane, Cheney, Medical Lake, and Lacey. Left in 1979 to join the Marine Corps and except for visits never went back.

Live in North Carolina now, Washington is a California light. King County and the liberals run the State. North Carolina is run by Democrats as well but not nearly as nutso as the left coast.

My son and I are considering moving to Washington.

Looks like a pretty decent place to live.

it's like having waves of graduating classes enter the workforce with new users..

I wonder who is the oldest user membership still active...

My son and I are considering moving to Washington.

Looks like a pretty decent place to live.

Yes, it is a great place to live. Because of the Cascade mountain range running down the middle, it's like having 2 states in one. Eastern Washington has lots of sun, hot summers, and cold winters. Western Washington, where I live, has very mild weather, most of the time. In the winter it rarely snows and in the summer it rarely gets above 80 degrees. Although we have had much warmer summers in the past ten years than we've ever had. Biggest complaint for Western Washington is that it rains too much, not enough sun. But I love it anyway.

Yes, it is a great place to live. Because of the Cascade mountain range running down the middle, it's like having 2 states in one. Eastern Washington has lots of sun, hot summers, and cold winters. Western Washington, where I live, has very mild weather, most of the time. In the winter it rarely snows and in the summer it rarely gets above 80 degrees. Although we have had much warmer summers in the past ten years than we've ever had. Biggest complaint for Western Washington is that it rains too much, not enough sun. But I love it anyway.

Welcome. Where in western Washington are you from?

Forum List

Back