Hi everybody,

saltman

Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
I am a retired history teacher, now living in the Myrtle Beach area. I served in the navy in the mid sixties aboard a destroyer. I like to read, go deep sea fishing and visit my children and grandchildren in Northern Virginia.
I was born and raised in Queens, New York, moved to suburban Maryland when I was around thirty, and retired ten years ago.
Politically, I'm a progressive/liberal in social matters, just slightly left of center in economics, and moderate to conservative in foreign affairs.
I believe that President Trump is the worst president in US history.

Welcome, saltman! Don't let the Uruk Hai scare you off. Or gross you out. Or offend your sense of ethics. There's real free speech here. It can really suck out loud.

Welcome, saltman! Don't let the Uruk Hai scare you off. Or gross you out. Or offend your sense of ethics. There's real free speech here. It can really suck out loud.

"It can really suck out loud."

this-sucks.jpg

I am a retired history teacher, now living in the Myrtle Beach area. I served in the navy in the mid sixties aboard a destroyer. I like to read, go deep sea fishing and visit my children and grandchildren in Northern Virginia.
I was born and raised in Queens, New York, moved to suburban Maryland when I was around thirty, and retired ten years ago.
Politically, I'm a progressive/liberal in social matters, just slightly left of center in economics, and moderate to conservative in foreign affairs.
Welcome aboard.

I think it's way to early into his presidency to identify him as the worst ever, but he's certainly off to a shaky start and could very well be on a path to the worst ever.

FYI, Lucy always has the BEST jokes.

I think teachers are the biggest threat to the future of freedom ever.

Welcome you and the poster franco have a lot to talk about.. Btw I am in the update of South Carolina..

Hey Hossfly

Mr. Hoss....post that thing....post it :thewave:

I think teachers are the biggest threat to the future of freedom ever.

Yes they should all be rounded up tonight and thrown into Gitmo :smoke:

Alternatively airdrop them all into the jungles of Outer Borneo and force them to drink their own urine and eat ants :popcorn:

Just so you know liberal.
This ain't no safe space.
Don't be trying to scare our new friend, Fury, by acting like the guy in the black hat at the end of the bar in the b&w Western. He always gets shot.

A teacher on the left? Color me shocked.

Most who say they are on the left are actually conservative. Define left of center.

So, you live on the Redneck Riviera and you don't like Trump. Good for you. If you wake up in the middle of the night and Bubbly the USMB mascot is wrapped around your head, don't panic. Just call BR 549 and Hillary will rescue you. Cheers. Meet Bubbly.

Hi.

Welcome.

Forum List

Back