Hi everybody

retrodynamic

Rookie
Sep 14, 2011
Monterrey Mexico
:laugh: Hi everybody, I am an Individual Dessigner and I have a post at science and technology of a new kind a turbine engine; Atypical InFlow Turbo-Rotary Thermodynamic Tech
GEARTURBINE PROJECT Retrodynamic DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow Ying Yang Thrust Way Type Non Waste Looses
Have the same simple basic system of the Aelopilie Heron´s Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD
8 XY cycle way steps
With Retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect Rotor-RPM VS InFlow front to front Collision-interaction Type
Form-function wide cilindrical shape continue kinetic inertia positive tendence dynamic mass motion The rotary motor weight is going with the circular motion power thrust
Non waste parasitic looses system for cooling lubrication & combustion
Combustion 2Two continue circular flames
2 Two very long captive compression inflow propulsion conduits
4 Turbos inside active
Mechanical direct 2two planetary gears thurst inside in a bigger shell total lever
The most innovative motor engine project today Higher efficient percentage. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, retrodynamic.

Good on ya for efficiency of motor engines! We need that to help with the high cost of fuel these days. You need to post 15 posts to start getting reps and some for other privileges, too. :)

Last edited:
:laugh: Hi everybody, I am an Individual Dessigner and I have a post at science and technology of a new kind a turbine engine; Atypical InFlow Turbo-Rotary Thermodynamic Tech
GEARTURBINE PROJECT Retrodynamic DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow Ying Yang Thrust Way Type Non Waste Looses
Have the same simple basic system of the Aelopilie Heron´s Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD
8 XY cycle way steps
With Retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect Rotor-RPM VS InFlow front to front Collision-interaction Type
Form-function wide cilindrical shape continue kinetic inertia positive tendence dynamic mass motion The rotary motor weight is going with the circular motion power thrust
Non waste parasitic looses system for cooling lubrication & combustion
Combustion 2Two continue circular flames
2 Two very long captive compression inflow propulsion conduits
4 Turbos inside active
Mechanical direct 2two planetary gears thurst inside in a bigger shell total lever
The most innovative motor engine project today Higher efficient percentage. :popcorn:

Does it have a wobbly warhead ?

If so, shove it

If this keeps up they'll have to close the general forum and open the blog back up.

Forum List

Back