Hi everybody

For FrSp

Rookie
Jul 3, 2010
United States
I have come here to talk about our dying constitution (as you can guess from my username, for free speech).
I hope we can get some good convos and debates here. :D

I have disabled everything I deem as a privacy threat (including blog and tracking :mad:, rep, friends, and E-mail from members) so please don't try.

I'm also not donating to anything mods, even if I loose out on some extra stuff. :sad:

I have come here to talk about our dying constitution (as you can guess from my username, for free speech).

I have disabled everything I deem as a privacy threat (including blog and tracking :mad:, rep, friends, and E-mail from members) so please don't try.

I'm also not donating to anything mods, even if I loose out on some extra stuff. :sad:
Go piss up a rope!

^^^^^^^^free speech^^^^^^^^^

• Banned

Go piss up a rope!

What the hell was that about?
What did I do to deserve that?

Go piss up a rope!

What the hell was that about?
What did I do to deserve that?

You come across as a paranoid delusional. I have to inform you that I charge $150/hr for internet psychological counseling. I currently am seeing soulsuck, but I may be able to fit you in once every two weeks.

Damn... Usually I ask new folks what their blood type is and how easy it is to get to their neck veins but you're such a jackass, I'm not interested.

Now, now. Even the cranky, paranoid and socially inept need a place to hang.

Whaddaya think, should we introduce him to the Troofers? They can have long, meaningful conversations about the comparative benefits of different brands of tinfoil. :eusa_think:

Change your nik to 'bubble boy', or 'every person is an island', or '2 nickels rubbed together'.
You gotta give to get, so, thus far, all you're getting is a deserved hard-time.
But, thats' your Karma, not ours! :eusa_hand:

Maybe he should have donated something to the mods.

Sometimes even the smallest of bribes can prevent a ban.

This guy had some problems entering...

1238408718_revolving-door-fail.gif

Forum List

Back