Hi, everybody. It's me. I am glad to join you.

glad you could join us as well.please tell me that avatar of that hot gal is you? wish that avatar of that hot gal was you.lol

btw i noticed you were viewing an Obama thread.by chance have you seen this two hour video.you got to if you havent,i have it in my link as MUST SEE video cause it is.

Hello Menerva...

7613-welcome_zpsfd49ddf5.png

H'lo and welcome.

Don't be too excited it could be another persona of jakethefake. :banana::dance:

No guy.....I guess he was banned? From what I've seen here in replies to other members and what some of you send PM's to mods , its almost impossible to get banned.

Forums I hail from, you get wacked for disrespecting other posters, dissing mods, and being a jerk. You guys don't have any idea how good this place is.

H'lo and welcome.

Don't be too excited it could be another persona of jakethefake. :banana::dance:

No guy.....I guess he was banned? From what I've seen here in replies to other members and what some of you send PM's to mods , its almost impossible to get banned.

Forums I hail from, you get wacked for disrespecting other posters, dissing mods, and being a jerk. You guys don't have any idea how good this place is.

You know that crap in bold isn't good for you right?

Forum List

Back