Hi Def Society, Episode 3 streams here tonight 9/2/15

Thanks Sarah! I hope my voice didn't sound weird. lol

Had things going on tonight couldn't listen and call in. Namely the girls wanted to play in the pool. I never turn down playing with my girls in the pool.

Want to talk about spoiled kids, they don't just have dinner poolside, they literally sit in the pool as they eat their dinner.

Beautiful night for it too. Prolly closing the pool in the next few weeks so gotta get that swimming in.

Also, didn't want to get hung up on again.

Had things going on tonight couldn't listen and call in. Namely the girls wanted to play in the pool. I never turn down playing with my girls in the pool.

Want to talk about spoiled kids, they don't just have dinner poolside, they literally sit in the pool as they eat their dinner.

Beautiful night for it too. Prolly closing the pool in the next few weeks so gotta get that swimming in.

u missed sonny

[QUOTE="SmarterThanTheAverageBear, post: wanted to play in the pool. I never turn down playing with my girls in the pool.

u missed sonny[/QUOTE]

I know, the one time i dont listen lots of people call in it sounds like

but I had fun with my girls in the pool.

Let me tell you, a 10 year old, a 4 year old and a 3 year old can wear you out.

This is intriguing. I might have to lurk in the background and see what you folks are up too,

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Had to shut it off last night, there was just too much going on here between company over and Verizon being a pain in the butt, so I started it over a minute ago.

FWIW, my gf Sandy said what she heard was funny, she was outside talking to the guys about it later on.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back