Hi Dawn from Wisconsin

Hi, I was invited here by Graci. I’m a woman living with Stage 4 Breast Cancer, will hit 8 years Sept 22. Married 41 years, 5 adult children, 9 grandchildren.
Welcome to USMB, Dawn. Prayers up for the Breast Cancer. :eusa_pray: Gracie said you might be coming to the Coffee Shop, so here's the address in case you do come: USMB Coffee Shop IV

Always good to have new and old friends show up at the USMB Lounge. Foxy's a great Hostess and keeps us up to date. And Gracie is one of our favorite people around here. Glad she invited you, and hope you are a frequent flyer. :)

Hi, I was invited here by Graci. I’m a woman living with Stage 4 Breast Cancer, will hit 8 years Sept 22. Married 41 years, 5 adult children, 9 grandchildren.
Welcome. I love Wisconsin. Going up to Oshkosh in 2 weeks

-Geaux

I’m not crazy!
And neither am I!
Which one? :D
Him!
Him!

You're both right.

latest

Dawn Wisconsin, Dawn Wisconsin, plunge right through that line.
Run the ball clear down the field, a touchdown sure this time.
Dawn Wisconsin, Dawn Wisconsin, fight on for her fame.
Fight, fellows, fight, fight, fight, we'll win this game.

Dawn Wisconsin, Dawn Wisconsin, plunge right through that line.
Run the ball clear down the field, a touchdown sure this time.
Dawn Wisconsin, Dawn Wisconsin, fight on for her fame.
Fight, fellows, fight, fight, fight, we'll win this game.

smiley-gif-10.gif

Welcome to USMB!

I hope you have a wonderful time with us.

What? No welcoming 'thing' mascot????? She's been here for 2 days already...….you guys are slipping :eusa_naughty:

btw...…..welcome Dawn. I'm sure Gracie has warned you about us, but I hope you enjoy the board anyway. :hello77:

What? No welcoming 'thing' mascot????? She's been here for 2 days already...….you guys are slipping :eusa_naughty:

btw...…..welcome Dawn. I'm sure Gracie has warned you about us, but I hope you enjoy the board anyway. :hello77:

The site went down for a while, maybe I should download if I find again.

Now there's problems with uploading GIFs here.

Gracie's alright. I may not agree with all things Gracie, but I have nothing bad to say about her and some things good. Welcome Dawn, crush peach pits and drink the oh damn, what do they call that?! Suspension. I hope we see you around for years to come!
How did Hossfly get the worse blue thing when the site's gone?
My head hurts. :(

I spent some time in Monroe a few decades ago. I loved the cheese factories and landjaeger.

Forum List

Back