Hi Dawn from Wisconsin

Welcome to the USMB. We have quite the smorgasbord here, some nice people, some not so nice, and a few crazies and numbnuts. If you attack somebody, you can expect return fire; if you offer a thoughtful and measured post, some will respond in kind but others may not. In time you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

Sincere best wishes for your continued good health.

Hi, I was invited here by Graci. I’m a woman living with Stage 4 Breast Cancer, will hit 8 years Sept 22. Married 41 years, 5 adult children, 9 grandchildren.
Hi, Dawn! Nice to have you with us. Hope you will have a chance to celebrate tomorrow with some of your family.
Have a snack
Slabpie-1080x799.jpg

Good enough for you, Ridgerunner?

Hi, I was invited here by Graci. I’m a woman living with Stage 4 Breast Cancer, will hit 8 years Sept 22. Married 41 years, 5 adult children, 9 grandchildren.
Hi, Dawn! Nice to have you with us. Hope you will have a chance to celebrate tomorrow with some of your family.
Have a snack
Slabpie-1080x799.jpg

Good enough for you, Ridgerunner?

oh that looks great!
Serve it warm with a little vanilla ice cream on it, we're all set

Hey Dawn .....so glad you made it! I was just mentioning you at the Coffee Shop!!
Welcome to USMB! You are gonna love it here!

Dawn eh? Awesome, there's a pile of dishes need doin'...........

Oh!!!! You're not the dish soap, my bad.

Welcome anyway.

And those dishes ain't gonna wash themselves...........

:D

Hi Dawn. Welcome to USMB. Gracie told us about you in the Coffee Shop. We would love to have you join our family there. The link is in my sig line to get you there. Just make one post and you will be subscribed.

Forum List

Back