Hi all

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to the forum. Thanks a ton for accepting me to the forum. Looking forward for a great time of discussions and talks. Need to learn and get updated. Cheers guys!
Thanks in advance

Welcome, Jeffrey!
Which way do you lean? :)

IMG_1981.JPG

Politically, I mean :eusa_shifty:

Yes. The direction you lean can be very important here. You probably won't want lean too far forward with some of these people standing behind you.

Yes. The direction you lean can be very important here. You probably won't want lean too far forward with some of these people standing behind you.
so, you saying that if he drops the soap it might be better to consider it a total loss and just buy a new bar?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum. Thanks a ton for accepting me to the forum. Looking forward for a great time of discussions and talks. Need to learn and get updated. Cheers guys!
Thanks in advance

Hello,
I like ice cream and Cocktails :smoke:

I also was an innocent girl with a virgin mind until I came here, I've now had my pristine moral compass destroyed and now know about happenings such as The Hershey Highway and Asshats :omg: :eek-52:

Hi,
Thanks in advance

Hello,

I also was an innocent girl with a virgin mind until I came here, I've now had my pristine moral compass destroyed and now know about happenings such as The Hershey Highway and Asshats :omg: :eek-52:
I would like to credit the members at USMB for their participation in the corruption of a once innocent mind.

Very nicely done.

Hi,
Thanks in advance

Hello,

I would like to credit the members at USMB for their participation in the corruption of a once innocent mind.

Very nicely done.

Yes you filthy bastards :meow::laugh2:

Hi,
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Very nicely done.

Yes you filthy bastards :meow::laugh2:
Compliments will get you nowhere...

Unless...

You have...

These...

:boobies:

:biggrin:

Hi,
Thanks in advance

Hello,

Very nicely done.
I will withhold judgment on the corruption of this assumed innocent mind until we know for sure exactly what perverse thing he was searching for when he stumbled upon this forum.

Hi,
Thanks in advance
Hi Jeffrey, welcome to the board. It can be friendly, sarcastic and sometimes rude. Just try to be even keeled and be a positive force here. Regardless "how you lean", I look forward to your posts and creating a dialogue with you!

Forum List

Back