Hi All

df_tweets

Rookie
Nov 17, 2012
Hello everyone! I hope to find good political insights in this forum. I think the media is constantly telling us the incomplete story or twisting the facts to their own benefit. Does anyone think that happens as well?

Hello everyone! I hope to find good political insights in this forum. I think the media is constantly telling us the incomplete story or twisting the facts to their own benefit. Does anyone think that happens as well?

i'm to busy making up my own facts to concern myself with the media. there are now over 31,948,452 different independent media stations in the USA alone so they are literaly impossible to keep up with.

but hi...and welcome/

psssst...this forum is for saying "hello." you should try some of the others though. i am sure you will find one you like.

Been saying this for a long time. Media feeds the American Sheeple nothing but propaganda. The Zombification of America.

Welcome to the forums :)

Forum List

Back