Hi all

Realists aren't accepted well here. You don't even have The Flag in you avatar or signature.
Even I have a flag. Viva la revolucion !

Last edited:
Realists aren't accepted well here. You don't even have The Flag in you avatar or signature.

I don't hold to flags as anything but room dividers. Their used to separate us as humans creating false divisions, just like religion, gender, and political affiliation.

I don't hold to flags as anything but room dividers. Their used to separate us as humans creating false divisions, just like religion, gender, and political affiliation.

ooohhh THANK YOU!!

I love, love, love irony!!

real quick

Please explain how gender is a false divider. b/c it seems to me, that w/o it, there would be no sex or sexes.

ooohhh THANK YOU!!

real quick

Please explain how gender is a false divider. b/c it seems to me, that w/o it, there would be no sex or sexes.

Or procreation.

I've posted for years on other boards. Heard about this one and decided to give it a try. I'm politically very liberal and try to get along.

:welcome:

you'd be the first ever.

Thanks for the welcome. When you begin with "first ever" I can see by that statement that anyone liberal would be a problem for you.

:lol:

Not really. I actually do get along.

If you got along, you would be the first ever liberal, on USMB to do so, politically speaking.

ooohhh THANK YOU!!

real quick

Gender very much divides as some see restrictions on either side. This is woman's work. This is a man's work. This fact creates a mental division. It builds artificial walls. There are some very good books on gender discrimination working in both ways.

Last edited:

ooohhh THANK YOU!!

real quick

Or procreation.

With as much attention as males pay to the issue of a woman's pregnancy when it is not a woman they are involved with, you would get the idea they think they were carrying the fetus.

Forum List

Back