Hi All

Welcome to USMB, Jcoleac. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Sunshine and geauxtohell will be right over to take your pulse. Or one of these days, if they're indisposed

:)

Cool. I'm a researcher looking to poll this community, but it's too bad this forum won't let me post my political survey. Kind of bummed.

Cool. I'm a researcher looking to poll this community, but it's too bad this forum won't let me post my political survey. Kind of bummed.
Jcoleac, in order to encourage discussion and interactive exchanges on current events, they require a minimum of 15 posts before you are considered an interested member with privileges at USMB. If you haven't an online home, I recommend this one as a great place to hang your hat when you want to put your ear to the ground.

There are some great posters on both sides of the aisle, all Americans, and a few dynamite guests from other countries drop in on us from time to time. Any way you cut it, you're most:

Attachments

• $Welcome.jpg
    $Welcome.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Thanks again. Now, do my replies count towards my post total?

I do not want to tip my hand as far as my own political leaning until the survey I want to conduct among the members of this community is underway. It might interfere with the way an individual takes the survey.

Yes. Look at any of your posts up to the right, and just below your join date. Right now it specifies that you have posted 7 times at USMB. When you get to 15, you're in phase 1 abilities to post pictures, etc. However, sometimes the machine doesn't catch up until you post some more.

Jcoleac
user_online.gif

Member #35945
reputation_grey.gif

It isn't hard to get to 20. Did you take a special course outside your major in college of something that interests you? Such as an art, literature, or science course? We have an Arts and Crafts board; there is a writing board, there is a science and technology area, where you can post interests in space exploration, etc. There's an outdoor board if you like to go hang-gliding, boating, visit national parks, or love a certain type of animal. We have a place to talk about your pets, and the USMB Coffee shop where you are welcome to join in the day's prattle or lately, overboard preplanned flirting between consenting adults. :lalala:

It's just not that hard to have a large count of posts here and having fun doing it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back