Hi All!

Russell

Jul 6, 2011
Dear Friends, I'm new to this group - just joined a few moments ago. I tried joining Political.forum.com but after beating my brains out, I discovered a tiny message that they are not taking new threads.I would like to voice my opinions and feelings and share them with others. And hope this is the right place for that. I'm a retired federal employee and a veteran of the Vietnam era, so social security and veterans benefits are of interest to me but there are many other issues that are important to me as well. Thank you. Russell

You might enjoy looking up SFC Ollie here. He is a current VFW post commander.

First you must run the gauntlet Russell.

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen european swallow?

Hi Huggy,
Thanks for the welcome. I wonder how Patty Murray heard of me. It's been many years since I've been to Washington. I was stationed at USCG Base Seattle up on Commodore Way. I wonder if the Democrats have been saying bad things about me...

Hi Huggy,
Thanks for the welcome. I wonder how Patty Murray heard of me. It's been many years since I've been to Washington. I was stationed at USCG Base Seattle up on Commodore Way. I wonder if the Democrats have been saying bad things about me...

AMAZING!!! Small world!! I used to keep my 58 Chris Craft Commander at the New Hope Marina right next door to the CG on Commodore Way!. It's not much of a station now..all the CG is down on the waterfront piers nowadays. When I was in HS My dad and I had a house between the train tressel and the Locks on Commodore way also. It's gone now and they made the whole area part of the Hiram Cittendom Locks Park.

Dear Friends, I'm new to this group - just joined a few moments ago. I tried joining Political.forum.com but after beating my brains out, I discovered a tiny message that they are not taking new threads.I would like to voice my opinions and feelings and share them with others. And hope this is the right place for that. I'm a retired federal employee and a veteran of the Vietnam era, so social security and veterans benefits are of interest to me but there are many other issues that are important to me as well. Thank you. Russell

Welcome to USMB, Russell. Thank you for your service to this country. Hope you are treated well and enjoy the message boards. Don't forget to drop in for a cup o' Joe at Foxfyre's place. :)

Forum List

Back