Hi all!

Nic_Driver

Mar 25, 2011
Just another refugee from the UK Politics board. I've seen quite a few of us here. I hope the conversations here are fun and active and without the trolls from the other board. Lively discusions are what I'm looking for so I hope this board is similar to the one that shut down but without all the hacks.

Mahalo everyone!

Just another refugee from the UK Politics board. I've seen quite a few of us here. I hope the conversations here are fun and active and without the trolls from the other board. Lively discusions are what I'm looking for so I hope this board is similar to the one that shut down but without all the hacks.

Mahalo everyone!

Too late. This place is infested.

gary_busey_monster.gif

Welcome! :)

As a Rule, We don't discuss other Boards on the open Threads, should the need arise, do it in PM format. ;)

Mahalo everyone!

do i know you from there?

Forum List

Back