Hi all!

Alexis

Rookie
Sep 9, 2010
Smolensk,Russian Federation
Hello!
Rules of etiquette require submitted.
English is bad, I will be brief: My name is Alex. Worked as an analyst in the Moscow news agency. I live in Smolensk (for those who are curious, this is 400 km west of Moscow on the border with Belarus). On the formation of a military lawyer.I'm interested in international politics, history. Hobbies - aviation and military technology, the history of wars and armed conflicts
What else ... ask answer if possible on all questions.

Sincerely, Alex

Welcome.

Great to see another Russian on the board. Your English is probably better than my Russian!

Thanks for the compliment! Written English is a lot of problems on this helps electronic translator. Yes, and speaking poor - I'm just recently began studying the language. So it is possible that your Russian is much better than my English )))

салям алейкум

Hello Alex, and welcome! Are you blond? Handsome? Romantic? Single? I have Dr. Zhviago issues....
Hello! Thank you for the greeting!
I rather blond than brunette. At the expense of nice I Do not Know, but women use a certain interest. Romantic I scarcely can be called, rather cynical. And yes, I'm married))

Hello!
Rules of etiquette require submitted.
English is bad, I will be brief: My name is Alex. Worked as an analyst in the Moscow news agency. I live in Smolensk (for those who are curious, this is 400 km west of Moscow on the border with Belarus). On the formation of a military lawyer.I'm interested in international politics, history. Hobbies - aviation and military technology, the history of wars and armed conflicts
What else ... ask answer if possible on all questions.

Sincerely, Alex

Q.. Dear sir..are you a drunkard ?.. as I hear most Russians are raging alcoholics..

Hello Alex, and welcome! Are you blond? Handsome? Romantic? Single? I have Dr. Zhviago issues....
Hello! Thank you for the greeting!
I rather blond than brunette. At the expense of nice I Do not Know, but women use a certain interest. Romantic I scarcely can be called, rather cynical. And yes, I'm married))

Damn, Maddie - shot down again. You've got that horseshoe turned the wrong way.

Alexis - welcome to USMB!! Er -do you teach Russian ... ? I'm probably the old coot of the Board ... but I'm also Polish so most people forgive me. :D:welcome:

Forum List

Back