Hezbollah not concerned about cease-fire deal in Syria

So what consist that mysterious Syrian and Iranian aggressions of?

oh----gee----you missed it. Hezbollian world wide acts of terrorism and----
Syrian conduit and storage of both Iranian and BAATHIST weaponry including
poison gases--------trivial stuff-----some of it outlawed by International "law"-----try
to focus
You mean that outlawed phosphorus and cluster bombs that your zionist regime rains on children? No, that´s not Hezbollah.

Neither cluster bombs nor phosphorus bombs are outlawed by international
law-------your Ayatoilet lied to you again. The only persons who have USED nitrogen
mustard gas (outlawed since world war I}------have been BAATHIST PIGS----starting
with dog Gamel Abdul Nasser way back in the early 50s------conincidentally he used \
the gas on civilian women and children in YEMEN no less------in support of the
FASCIST BAATHIST CAUSE. Try to stick to facts. Israel does not "rain" anything
on children-----that is SYRIANS-----remember MAALOT----and the school house massacre in
honor of allah? SYRIANS ----Baathist dogs. Baathist dogs do not even NEED
Hezbollah to be the filth that they are
Another incredible rant! Have tried to be author? Why don´t you start with a rant collection?

rant? every word is true------for rants---you should have spent some time in your local
mosque this afternoon.
Bullshit rant.

Why here is their fearless leader now.

nasrallahgirliemanparade.jpg

oh----gee----you missed it. Hezbollian world wide acts of terrorism and----
Syrian conduit and storage of both Iranian and BAATHIST weaponry including
poison gases--------trivial stuff-----some of it outlawed by International "law"-----try
to focus
You mean that outlawed phosphorus and cluster bombs that your zionist regime rains on children? No, that´s not Hezbollah.

law-------your Ayatoilet lied to you again. The only persons who have USED nitrogen
mustard gas (outlawed since world war I}------have been BAATHIST PIGS----starting
with dog Gamel Abdul Nasser way back in the early 50s------conincidentally he used \
on children-----that is SYRIANS-----remember MAALOT----and the school house massacre in
Another incredible rant! Have tried to be author? Why don´t you start with a rant collection?

rant? every word is true------for rants---you should have spent some time in your local
mosque this afternoon.

Bullshit rant.

so true---my first exposure to mosque rants took place approx. 50 years ago. It
was so outrageous a pile of bullshit thrown at "CHRISTIANITY" and its bible----
THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM that I had to take deep breaths to avoid
vomiting on the carpet Little did I know then that I was experiencing arab "culture".
With absolute confidence I predicted that this sort of stuff would be completely
ended with five years----which would have been early 70s. NOPE----it is alive and
well wherever there are muslims and/or Baathists. Arabs and there Baathist cultists
rant whenever faced with fact

mosque this afternoon.

Bullshit rant.

so true---my first exposure to mosque rants took place approx. 50 years ago. It
was so outrageous a pile of bullshit thrown at "CHRISTIANITY" and its bible----
THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM that I had to take deep breaths to avoid
vomiting on the carpet Little did I know then that I was experiencing arab "culture".
With absolute confidence I predicted that this sort of stuff would be completely
ended with five years----which would have been early 70s. NOPE----it is alive and
well wherever there are muslims and/or Baathists. Arabs and there Baathist cultists
rant whenever faced with fact
Maybe, if the Brits would not have created Wahabism, and if the West would not interfere in the ME constantly today, there would be no problem. I mean, what do you expect when your regime radicalizes them, bombs them and then imports them? Oh, and its us Europeans, who get the islamic bombs, you "only" have your usual massacres in the US.

sek55lua.jpg

Good that Bashar and Vlad take care of the terrorists. There would be no other option.

read the Koran------Muhummad invented wahhabism -----its extremes have INFECTED all areas into which Arabians----ventured over the past 1400 years------now and then----if not this decade then the next decade

Despite reports that the cease-fire agreement reached on July 7 between the United States, Russia and Jordan in southwestern Syria would keep Hezbollah and Iranian forces away from border territories with Israel and Jordan, it is becoming clear that this agreement doesn’t appear to constitute a significant setback for Hezbollah.

....In an interview with Al-Monitor, Sergey Strokan, a journalist for the Russian daily Kommersant, said that Russia will not put pressure on Hezbollah “despite the very good ties between Russia and Israel.”

Further explaining this point, Strokan added, “Hezbollah is of critical importance for Russia when it comes to boots on the ground [in Syria] that the Russian warplanes are supporting from the air.”

According to Strokan, Russia would also be reluctant to pressure Hezbollah as this could jeopardize the Astana process, which was launched in January between Russia, Turkey and Iran, whereby these countries hold periodic talks in the Kazakh capital, with the aim of reaching a settlement for the Syrian crisis.
Read more: Hezbollah not concerned about cease-fire deal in Syria
Let's hurry the hell up with this.
I told you its fake news and now you know it.

In what way is the article demonstrably "false news"-----capt. blei, dear?
I agree that news from Lebanon is, likely, AYATOILET CONTROLLED....
but that fact does not explain your statement----completely
Disir posted a Washington Post fake news article claiming Russia puts pressure on Syria to cut ties with Hezbollah.

OH !!!! Washington Post------no one pays attention to that Nazi rag----I do recall reading a citation from the Washington Post in the past few days------I discounted it. Of course,
Russia is delighted that Hezbollah is poised to lob missiles into Israel despite the
"cease fire" I would be surprised if Hezbollah got directions from any of its supporting \
allies to actually "cease fire"-----including Assad, Russia, Iran or you...

It was the Washington Examiner.
Despite reports that the cease-fire agreement reached on July 7 between the United States, Russia and Jordan in southwestern Syria would keep Hezbollah and Iranian forces away from border territories with Israel and Jordan, it is becoming clear that this agreement doesn’t appear to constitute a significant setback for Hezbollah.

....In an interview with Al-Monitor, Sergey Strokan, a journalist for the Russian daily Kommersant, said that Russia will not put pressure on Hezbollah “despite the very good ties between Russia and Israel.”

Further explaining this point, Strokan added, “Hezbollah is of critical importance for Russia when it comes to boots on the ground [in Syria] that the Russian warplanes are supporting from the air.”

According to Strokan, Russia would also be reluctant to pressure Hezbollah as this could jeopardize the Astana process, which was launched in January between Russia, Turkey and Iran, whereby these countries hold periodic talks in the Kazakh capital, with the aim of reaching a settlement for the Syrian crisis.

Yes, because the reporter is in the know.

It's coming. This ain't kid shit.

Disir posted a Washington Post fake news article claiming Russia puts pressure on Syria to cut ties with Hezbollah.

OH !!!! Washington Post------no one pays attention to that Nazi rag----I do recall reading a citation from the Washington Post in the past few days------I discounted it. Of course,
Russia is delighted that Hezbollah is poised to lob missiles into Israel despite the
"cease fire" I would be surprised if Hezbollah got directions from any of its supporting \

We are both wrong: It was the Washington Times.

We are both wrong: It was the Washington Times.

Either way, your source and my source are attempts by reporters to analyze.

Forum List

Back