Hezbollah not concerned about cease-fire deal in Syria

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Despite reports that the cease-fire agreement reached on July 7 between the United States, Russia and Jordan in southwestern Syria would keep Hezbollah and Iranian forces away from border territories with Israel and Jordan, it is becoming clear that this agreement doesn’t appear to constitute a significant setback for Hezbollah.

....In an interview with Al-Monitor, Sergey Strokan, a journalist for the Russian daily Kommersant, said that Russia will not put pressure on Hezbollah “despite the very good ties between Russia and Israel.”

Further explaining this point, Strokan added, “Hezbollah is of critical importance for Russia when it comes to boots on the ground [in Syria] that the Russian warplanes are supporting from the air.”

According to Strokan, Russia would also be reluctant to pressure Hezbollah as this could jeopardize the Astana process, which was launched in January between Russia, Turkey and Iran, whereby these countries hold periodic talks in the Kazakh capital, with the aim of reaching a settlement for the Syrian crisis.
Read more: Hezbollah not concerned about cease-fire deal in Syria
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...ia-ceasefire-israel-russia.html#ixzz4nT7GWLl0
Let's hurry the hell up with this.

thanks for the citation------it details so much that is true of the endless carnage that
accompanies islam in the modern world----------for me that truth is "STRANGE
BEDFELLOWS" !!! Along the same lines are included not only the strange
alliances and hostilities between the various Islamic groups-----but also the
strange alliances with Da Kaffirin

Despite reports that the cease-fire agreement reached on July 7 between the United States, Russia and Jordan in southwestern Syria would keep Hezbollah and Iranian forces away from border territories with Israel and Jordan, it is becoming clear that this agreement doesn’t appear to constitute a significant setback for Hezbollah.

....In an interview with Al-Monitor, Sergey Strokan, a journalist for the Russian daily Kommersant, said that Russia will not put pressure on Hezbollah “despite the very good ties between Russia and Israel.”

Further explaining this point, Strokan added, “Hezbollah is of critical importance for Russia when it comes to boots on the ground [in Syria] that the Russian warplanes are supporting from the air.”

According to Strokan, Russia would also be reluctant to pressure Hezbollah as this could jeopardize the Astana process, which was launched in January between Russia, Turkey and Iran, whereby these countries hold periodic talks in the Kazakh capital, with the aim of reaching a settlement for the Syrian crisis.
I told you its fake news and now you know it.

In what way is the article demonstrably "false news"-----capt. blei, dear?
I agree that news from Lebanon is, likely, AYATOILET CONTROLLED....
but that fact does not explain your statement----completely

Disir posted a Washington Post fake news article claiming Russia puts pressure on Syria to cut ties with Hezbollah.

Disir posted a Washington Post fake news article claiming Russia puts pressure on Syria to cut ties with Hezbollah.

OH !!!! Washington Post------no one pays attention to that Nazi rag----I do recall reading a citation from the Washington Post in the past few days------I discounted it. Of course,
Russia is delighted that Hezbollah is poised to lob missiles into Israel despite the
"cease fire" I would be surprised if Hezbollah got directions from any of its supporting \
allies to actually "cease fire"-----including Assad, Russia, Iran or you...

OH !!!! Washington Post------no one pays attention to that Nazi rag----I do recall reading a citation from the Washington Post in the past few days------I discounted it. Of course,
Russia is delighted that Hezbollah is poised to lob missiles into Israel despite the
"cease fire" I would be surprised if Hezbollah got directions from any of its supporting \
1. It´s not fake news because it´s WP but because its untrue.
2. Israel does not recognize the ceasefire, Hezbollah does.
3. Russia should officially tell Israel not to act against the true anti-terror coalition´s interests.

3. Russia should officially tell Israel not to act against the true anti-terror coalition´s interests.

Israel----since the conflict in Syria has begun (like a century ago) has
been RESPONDING to incoming fire from Syria-----a response to incoming
fire is not a violation of ANY CONDITION including a "cease fire". I was very
amused by a recent statement from your side-----stating that mortars that had
hit Israeli territory near Israeli installations were actually "aimed at empty
spaces" -------the typically baathist implication being that the mortars were lobbed
IN SUPPORT OF PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE. The choice presented by your side
thus far for mortars landing near Israelis has been-----"overflow" ------and
"carefully aimed at empty spaces"---------who said Baathist dogs have no
"sense of humor"?

spaces" -------the typically baathist implication being that the mortars were lobbed
"sense of humor"?
There are many incoming shells and Israel always responds by attacking the SAA and not al-Qaeda. Recently, "incoming shells" have prompted Israel to support an (failed) al-Qaeda offensive with several airstrikes. Anyway, the shells allegedly incoming land on the occupied Golan which is Syrian by international law. Even the US says its Syrian. Also, alleged missile transports are good pretexts to attack Hezbollah and thus also support al-Qaeda.

"sense of humor"?
There are many incoming shells and Israel always responds by attacking the SAA and not al-Qaeda. Recently, "incoming shells" have prompted Israel to support an (failed) al-Qaeda offensive with several airstrikes. Anyway, the shells allegedly incoming land on the occupied Golan which is Syrian by international law. Even the US says its Syrian. Also, alleged missile transports are good pretexts to attack Hezbollah and thus also support al-Qaeda.

I am fully aware of the Baathist propaganda. Every time Israel responds to Syrian and
Iranian aggression -----it is "IN SUPPORT OF THE ENEMEEEEES OF ALLAH" (see?
I have even been to mosques) Israel has a right and an OBLIGATION to bomb Hezbollah
weapons transports------or any Hezbollah installation-----Hezbollah was created for the
purpose of IRANIAN IMPERIALISM ------one of its prime directives being KILL DA JOOOOOS. Try to be honest for a change-----time for you to join
the Mosqueteers in "DEATH TO ISRAEL" and "itbach al Yahud" chants.

"sense of humor"?

I am fully aware of the Baathist propaganda. Every time Israel responds to Syrian and
I have even been to mosques) Israel has a right and an OBLIGATION to bomb Hezbollah
weapons transports------or any Hezbollah installation-----Hezbollah was created for the
purpose of IRANIAN IMPERIALISM ------one of its prime directives being KILL DA JOOOOOS. Try to be honest for a change-----time for you to join
Syrian and Iranian aggressions? Is that a codeword for Syria and Iran?

"sense of humor"?

where do you see evidence of "code"?

"sense of humor"?

Can´t you answer a simple question?

"sense of humor"?

can't you frame a logical question?

So what consist that mysterious Syrian and Iranian aggressions of?

oh----gee----you missed it. Hezbollian world wide acts of terrorism and----
Syrian conduit and storage of both Iranian and BAATHIST weaponry including
poison gases--------trivial stuff-----some of it outlawed by International "law"-----try
to focus

poison gases--------trivial stuff-----some of it outlawed by International "law"-----try
to focus
You mean that outlawed phosphorus and cluster bombs that your zionist regime rains on children? No, that´s not Hezbollah.

to focus
You mean that outlawed phosphorus and cluster bombs that your zionist regime rains on children? No, that´s not Hezbollah.

Neither cluster bombs nor phosphorus bombs are outlawed by international
law-------your Ayatoilet lied to you again. The only persons who have USED nitrogen
mustard gas (outlawed since world war I}------have been BAATHIST PIGS----starting
with dog Gamel Abdul Nasser way back in the early 50s------conincidentally he used \
the gas on civilian women and children in YEMEN no less------in support of the
FASCIST BAATHIST CAUSE. Try to stick to facts. Israel does not "rain" anything
on children-----that is SYRIANS-----remember MAALOT----and the school house massacre in
honor of allah? SYRIANS ----Baathist dogs. Baathist dogs do not even NEED
Hezbollah to be the filth that they are

to focus

law-------your Ayatoilet lied to you again. The only persons who have USED nitrogen
mustard gas (outlawed since world war I}------have been BAATHIST PIGS----starting
with dog Gamel Abdul Nasser way back in the early 50s------conincidentally he used \
on children-----that is SYRIANS-----remember MAALOT----and the school house massacre in
Another incredible rant! Have tried to be author? Why don´t you start with a rant collection?

to focus

Another incredible rant! Have tried to be author? Why don´t you start with a rant collection?

rant? every word is true------for rants---you should have spent some time in your local
mosque this afternoon.

Forum List

Back