Heyyy from France

Many times we are told the rest of the world doesn't like us. Can you share what it is that you like?

Bonjour Melissa et bienvenue à USMB ! Merci pour nous rejoindre. Moi, je suis le contraire de vous exactament, parce que je suis un Americain qu'aime la France.

And now I will go back to English because not that many people here understand French. Welcome aboard and don't let the trolls dismay you too greatly. :)

Bienvenue à la meilleure politique asile d'aliénés sur le web. Nous avons toutes sortes de politiques et une-bête politique ici, j'espère que vous trouverez cette intéressante et plus amusante.

Bienvenue à la meilleure politique asile d'aliénés sur le web. Nous avons toutes sortes de politiques et une-bête politique ici, j'espère que vous trouverez cette intéressante et plus amusante.

Showoff!!!!! :lol:

Anyway....Welcome Melissa~

Bonjour Melissa et bienvenue à USMB ! Merci pour nous rejoindre. Moi, je suis le contraire de vous exactament, parce que je suis un Americain qu'aime la France.

And now I will go back to English because not that many people here understand French. Welcome aboard and don't let the trolls dismay you too greatly. :)

I live near Saint-Germain-en-Laye but hang out in Chateau Rouge and Pompidou in Paris a lot.

Hello my name is Melissa I'm French and I'm in love with Usa . I'm very glad to be here :)

I'm from USA but love France and now live here, not as many low lifes to deal with on a daily basis who hate on what I have.

Did you know that France lets gays serve in the military?

In June 2011, an Ifop poll found that 63% of respondents were in favour of same-sex marriage, while 58% supported adoption rights for same-sex couples.[
And they have had civil union like PACS since 1999.. They have actually led the way in some homosexual causes.. The Mayor of Paris is also gay.
LGBT rights in France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They might not want what you have, but they might have a problem with you being a bigot.

Hello my name is Melissa I'm French and I'm in love with Usa . I'm very glad to be here :)

I'm from USA but love France and now live here, not as many low lifes to deal with on a daily basis who hate on what I have.

Did you know that France lets gays serve in the military?

In June 2011, an Ifop poll found that 63% of respondents were in favour of same-sex marriage, while 58% supported adoption rights for same-sex couples.[
And they have had civil union like PACS since 1999.. They have actually led the way in some homosexual causes.. The Mayor of Paris is also gay.
LGBT rights in France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They might not want what you have, but they might have a problem with you being a bigot.

France's faggots don't put their homosexuality up in people's faces, you will never see two faggots over here kissing and you would never know who's gay. I hang out mostly in Chateau Rouge, hardly any fags over there if any, its the only place you can walk in Paris and see nothing but black people.

Forum List

Back