Hey

Welcome back my friends, to the show that
Never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside, come inside

well, for the most part we have those who recognize the genius of a forum member named Shogun on one side and then everyone else on the other. I think there are maybe two or three USMB members in the latter group.

Last edited:
There are wingnuts on both sides of the aisle, but there are a lot of moderates, centrists, constitutionalists, libertarians, classic liberals, etc. It's a good mix.

Cool.

I consider myself a right-leaning libertarian. I tend to agree with the 'Bush doctrine,' or at least the preemptive-interaction portion of it and am strongly pro-life.

Other than that, I don't care what you smoke, who you sleep with, whether or not Bob marries Billy, or whether Mary pays Sally to get frisky.

Cool.

I consider myself a right-leaning libertarian. I tend to agree with the 'Bush doctrine,' or at least the preemptive-interaction portion of it and am strongly pro-life.

Other than that, I don't care what you smoke, who you sleep with, whether or not Bob marries Billy, or whether Mary pays Sally to get frisky.

Most excellent. We would agree on a good many issues and disagree on a few. I'm a solid Libertarian. I can usually find common ground with most people here except for a few wingnuts. There are also a couple trolls who do their best to upset others. Have fun.

Forum List

Back