Hey

TokieOG

Rookie
Dec 23, 2014
Hi I'm a white boy, with a trust fund, from southern California. I'm really in the dark as far as world happenings and my parents normally watch CNN all day (not sure if that's bad or not, but the denizens of the internet say it is).

I can't stand American Politics, but I am worried (curious) about our relationship with the rest of the world. I wish the truth were cut and dry, but people suck too much to keep things simple.

I have developed trust issues with the internet as a whole and therefore wont be citing anything in my posts, but I will think critically before I give my 2 cents.

Thanks for reading this and for welcoming me if you choose to do so.

Hi I'm a white boy, with a trust fund, from southern California. I'm really in the dark as far as world happenings and my parents normally watch CNN all day (not sure if that's bad or not, but the denizens of the internet say it is).

I can't stand American Politics, but I am worried (curious) about our relationship with the rest of the world. I wish the truth were cut and dry, but people suck too much to keep things simple.

I have developed trust issues with the internet as a whole and therefore wont be citing anything in my posts, but I will think critically before I give my 2 cents.

I'm glad I chose to read this, TokieOG. I hear you on having trust issues with the Internet. I am being more cautious, too. Thanks for a worthy introduction. :)

hi and welcome.you from california huh? cool thats my favorite state.by chance you into football? if so,is it college or the pro's or both? how bout baseball?

Hey there TokieOG...

welcome-doll-1_zps7c820850.jpg

Haha yeah, actually in that sense as well. Can't touch it for a long time. Ty.

Not sure we can help you with your trust issues or finding easy answers ... But thanks for putting forth the effort and looking forward to your opinions.

Welcome, but I wonder why you would introduce yourself as a "white boy with a trust fund?" Hmm.

Welcome, but I wonder why you would introduce yourself as a "white boy with a trust fund?" Hmm.

because he'll fit right in..

Oh yes, this place is just teeming with white boys that have trust funds. :tongue:

Oh yes, this place is just teeming with white boys that have trust funds. :tongue:

My kids will have trust funds like my business. I earned my keep.

My kids will have trust funds like my business. I earned my keep.

Oh sure, me too. I'm wicked rich. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back