hey

Caroline

Rookie
Jan 1, 2013
I'm not sure what all you need to know about me but hi my name's Caroline. I'm in Stowe, Vermont. I don't really have a lot of expectations or anything like that of this site, really I am just looking for a place to give my opinion every now and then about politics, news, life, sports, and all that. I don't really know how often I'll comment on here since it's wintertime and I work at a ski resort, but hopefully I'll be able to give my opinion on things every once in a while and have some fun too. I lean left on most political and social things but I'll listen to other points of view usually as long as it's not too different from my own point of view ;)

thanks.

Welcome! (Oh and never admit your left leaning in here......you will see. :))

Last edited:
You'll listen to other points of view, as long as they are not too far from your own?

Say hello to your girlfriend for me.

I'm not sure what all you need to know about me but hi my name's Caroline. I'm in Stowe, Vermont. I don't really have a lot of expectations or anything like that of this site, really I am just looking for a place to give my opinion every now and then about politics, news, life, sports, and all that. I don't really know how often I'll comment on here since it's wintertime and I work at a ski resort, but hopefully I'll be able to give my opinion on things every once in a while and have some fun too. I lean left on most political and social things but I'll listen to other points of view usually as long as it's not too different from my own point of view ;)

thanks.

You can live in here this summer! Welcome aboard.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I&playnext=1&list=PL2EF50779BA7A5194&feature=results_video]Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline High Quality neildiamond - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome, this place is filled with open minded nice people you will enjoy yourself here...:thup:

Forum List

Back