hey

Hey i'm Harper from Tennessee. I've never really posted on these things before but it was the first site to come up when I searched for a political message board and so here we go. I mostly agree with a more republican point of view but I'm not super conservative or anything like that. If you have questions then just ask me I guess.
Welcome to USMB, Harper from the Volunteer State. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Hey i'm Harper from Tennessee. I've never really posted on these things before but it was the first site to come up when I searched for a political message board and so here we go. I mostly agree with a more republican point of view but I'm not super conservative or anything like that. If you have questions then just ask me I guess.

If I am in a vehicle traveling in excess of the speed of light, and I turn on the headlights, what happens?

If I am in a vehicle traveling in excess of the speed of light, and I turn on the headlights, what happens?

You can't travel in excess of the speed of light...

Why would you have headlights?

False premise, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

You go to Warp factor 1 .. everybody knows that :eusa_angel: ..

Attachments

• $warp1.jpg
    $warp1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back