hey

steelpoint

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
hey everyone I'm Stephen, I'm young but I've got some pretty interesting views and political ideas. I'm indepent but I lean towards republican, and though I'm not old enough to vote yet I feel like my opinion matters.

hey everyone I'm Stephen, I'm young but I've got some pretty interesting views and political ideas. I'm indepent but I lean towards republican, and though I'm not old enough to vote yet I feel like my opinion matters.

Hi Stephen.

Do you know how babby is formed?

Hi Stephen.

If he does not live in ar, I do not think he is way instain.

I shall pary for his lots.

Hi Stephen.

If he does not live in ar, I do not think he is way instain.

I shall pary for his lots.

Dont pick on Stephen. He is new hear, having arrived this mroning. He doesn't no how to frigth back.

This place can get very rough, hope you have some really, really thick skin, not that a Kevlar suit wouldn't help also.
Welcome.

He needs to lady to rest.

Ahhh! Exactly! That is, like, WAY instain!

Okay, what inside joke am I missing?

Basically this:

how_is_babby_formed.jpeg

Welcome. Stay independent. Don't follow others - think for yourself. Learn to separate someone's opinion from facts.

And.... ignore us, we are all remarkably rude and childish. :lol::lol:

Enjoy the board!

Want some sage advice?

EMIGRATE while you're still young and unemcumbered enough to start over.

With the exception of "leaning republican," didn't we see this exact language from another poster? I'm thinking YoungLefty but could be someone else.

Welcome. Your views do count.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Forum List

Back