"I don't even know who's running."

"Just remember the Ds are good, and the Rs are bad."

"So, how's the new job going?"

My sister texted me today:

"Are you registered to vote? Today is the last day."

"I don't even know who's running."

"Just remember the Ds are good, and the Rs are bad."

"So, how's the new job going?"

Listen to your sister. She always looked out for you before.

Cute....But if your vote mattered, you wouldn't have one.
You're right but the 2016 vote did matter in spite of the "ones" that grant you a worthless vote....and the people chose correctly...and we finally won....

The people did chose correctly. More than 3 million more voted against Trump

Stuffed ballots in California's inner cities and dead dems voting all over the golden state doesn't count....

The voting age should be at least 25. Granted, most people 18-25 don't vote anyways, but enough of them vote to dilute the votes of older, more experienced & wiser citizens, often with disastrous results.

You keep saying that. Sooner or later, somebody might believe it
Didn't you see the latest news?....California's dept of motor vehicles was signing up motor voter illegal aliens to vote...busted!!!!!
That trick will not be in play anymore and the republican challenger in the governors race is only 6 points behind.....could California be turning red?...
Oh yes it can.....

You keep saying that. Sooner or later, somebody might believe it
Didn't you see the latest news?....California's dept of motor vehicles was signing up motor voter illegal aliens to vote...busted!!!!!
That trick will not be in play anymore and the republican challenger in the governors race is only 6 points behind.....could California be turning red?...
Oh yes it can.....

Good thing they double checked before any illegal voters cast a ballot. You think they might have set those precautions up to prevent that happening?

Good thing they double checked before any illegal voters cast a ballot. You think they might have set those precautions up to prevent that happening?
Too bad they didn't discover this before Hillary's imagined popular vote win....
Maybe if they had her and Bill would be in the Bahamas instead of planning another DNC presidential run....she believes the Popular vote win BS...lmfao

Forum List

Back