Hey! You'd better quite fighting with each other and FIX OUR COUNTRY!!

Would you throw out an incumbent hellbent on suing or witch-hunting other incumbents?

• No. These accusations and hounding are part of the process we pay them for.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, see my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
So here is a poll for you to weigh in with your thoughts on what Congress and all these witch hunts are doing to the country.

Your ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Hmm... might be a lot of their schills posting here actually. Could be a skewed poll due to the venue.

It's just political theatre when they go on the warpath threatening to sue and whatnot. I'm for pushing the senate and house off its' foundation with a bunch of those big tractor things that moved the shuttles from storage to the launchpad and starting over. :)

It's just political theatre when they go on the warpath threatening to sue and whatnot. I'm for pushing the senate and house off its' foundation with a bunch of those big tractor things that moved the shuttles from storage to the launchpad and starting over. :)
Yes but political theatre takes up time and energy they could be spending on fixing the country's ills. And of the very little time they spend on the floor of the House or the Senate as it is, that time is precious. What used to be a palpable aura of disgust from the general public is now growing into a tidal wave of rage. It's not fully there yet, but it's getting there.

Forum List

Back